Chapter 3: Coffee Date?

I put on my light blue sweater, and styled my hair. I normally don't do this type of shit. But today was quite special for me. I'm meeting up with Taehyung. I'm not dressing up to impress him though. Or Am I?

He's quite popular in this town. Especially if his father are the CEO of the largest company in town.

I was dismissed out of my thoughts when i heard my mother yelled my name.

"Chim! You have an guest! Why don't you come downstairs honey?" My mother yelled.

Guest? I don't remember inviting someone. Since i have an "friendly" coffee date with Taehyung.

I snapped out of my thoughts and rushed downstairs to see who is the guest my mother is talking about.

There i saw my Mother beside An Light Blue Haired Boy. His eyes met mine. "Hey, Jimin!" He waved excitedly.

He looks like a lost puppy... With an blue hair.

He looks absolutely stunning in his outfit. He was wearing an blue shirt. His hair was messy. Which made him more charming and attractive. Even though he was wearing an simple blue shirt he still managed to pull the look off.

I snapped out of my thoughts and waved back. "Hey Taehyung, i thought we were gonna meet up in the cafe?" I asked confused.

"Well, i'm already here aren't i?" He chuckled nervously.

"I'll leave you two now!" My mother said before walking away.

"Fair enough, let's go now?" I smiled.

"We shall. You look dashing in your outfit anyway." The light blue haired boy complimented.

"Thanks. You look stunning too." I chuckled softly.

We went inside his car. He sat at the driver seat of course.
Meanwhile i'm at the shotgun seat.

The whole ride was filled with comfortable silence. I just looked over the window the whole time. While he focused at the road.

No lie, his hands steering the wheel was hot af.

"We're here!" He exclaimed as he parked the car and rushed out. I chuckled by his cuteness.

I followed behind him. We sat at the available seat in the corner of the cafe. I sat in front of him.

"I will be the dear i am, and get us a coffee. What would you like?" I offered with an warm smile.

"I don't like coffee so i think i would like an tea." He smiled as he closed down the menu he was holding.

"Alright. I would be back in a few." I murmured before going to the counter to order.
_______________________________

I smiled as i saw him walk away. He's such an sweetheart.
Just like what Hoseok And Jin Hyung told me.

I was dismissed out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated in my pockets.

I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it revealing 20 missed calls from my girlfriend Yoonah.

I'm definitely in trouble. I sighed, as i put my phone back into my pocket.

I was too busy thinking about yoonah, i didn't even realize that Jimin was already back. And was staring at me.

"Oh, i didn't notice you there. Thank you for the tea." I smiled as i took a sip of my tea.

"Of course you wouldn't, you were too busy spacing out." He rolled his eyes as he took a bite at his sandwich.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, quietly.

"Anyway, do you reckon we can do the project Mr. Lee assigned us into my house?" The blue haired boy asked.

"Hmm. Sure, Why not. Are you sure Jin Hyung is okay with it though?" He hummed as he threw another question.

"Of course he is." The blue haired boy flashed an reassuring smile.

"Great, all is settled about the project. It's your turn to tell me about yourself. Mr. Cullen." He said in an teasing voice.

"Fine. Whatever. Nothing much going on about me though. I just like to admire my reflection at the mirror, I also like to play football if you haven't notice already." He awkwardly chuckled as he scratched the back of his nape.

"Your turn." The blue haired boy smirked.

"There's also nothing much going on about my life. I just like to cook and paint for fun." He chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee.

The two boys started chit chatting nonstop. They haven't even noticed that it's past 8.

"Whoa. Time flew so fast, it's pass 8 already!" The blue haired boy chuckled. They both enjoyed the night and they get to know more about each other.

"I know right. As much as i hate the night to end. I'm afraid i have to go home now." Jimin chuckled before gathering his things.

"Right, I'll drive you home okay?" Tae stood up and grabbed his keys from his pocket.

"Who would've thought the popular jock that everyone was talking about was such an gentleman?" The silvered haired boy gasped.

Tae laughed. Jimin walked out of the door first and Tae followed right after him. They both went inside Tae's car.

The whole ride was quiet. Awkwardly. Tae's phone kept ringing the whole time. I had no choice but to look at the window.

"Thanks for tonight Jimin, i enjoyed it." Tae showed his gummy smile. Before waving goodbye.

"I did too. We should so this more often." Jimin chuckled.

"I guess this is goodbye. I'll see you tomorrow though." Tae smiled as he pecked Jimin on the cheek before running inside his car. Leaving Jimin with his mouth flung open.

"W -what?" That was all Jimin could mutter

Seeing Tae Drove Away, Jimin finally got a hold of himself. He went inside his house. Quietly. Since he don't want to wake his sleeping mother up.

__________________________