Chapter 6: Family

I hopped out of the bed and walked my way towards the bathroom. I took an quick shower before putting on an plain white shirt and an black pants. I took a quick glance at the mirror. My hair was messy but adorable. Just how i like it.

I walked out of the bathroom and trailed my way to the kitchen.

"Whoa. That smells delicious.. Hyung." Jimin smiled as he walked closer to Hobi.

"It better be. I spent hours cooking." Hobi stated jokingly.

Jimin sat at the stool in front of hobi. "How's your day going yesterday? I heard you an Yoongi hyung made up." Jimin asked clearly interested.

Hobi smiled brightly by the mention of his lovers name. "Yeah we did. It was just an big misunderstanding. He apologized already. He took me to date yesterday actually."

"That's great hyung, I'm happy for you." Jimin stated. Hobi smiled to the younger cuteness.

"The food is done. Let's go eat." Hobi sang.
________________________________

"Hyung, think about it!" Tae whined trying to convince the older into buying him an new car.

"Don't be a brat Tae, you already have an Honda. You don't need a new one." Jin sighed.

"But you bought yourself an new one! Your being unfair hyung." Tae pouted.

Jin took a deep breath before speaking. "It's not the same Tae. Mine was broken. Yours was still working just fine. You'll get over it."

Tae rolled his eyes. "Can we atleast have panda express for dinner?" Jin was about to speak when Tae interrupted him. "Thanks Hyung, I'll go order now." Tae exclaimed as he ordered through his phone.

"This boy. I swear." Jin sighed as he face palmed himself.

"Hyung, can i ask you a question?" Tae shut his phone down and looked at the older instead.

"Sure i guess.." Jin was a bit hesitant but agreed.

"Why are you still not confessing your undying love for Namjoon hyung?" Tae asks with an poker face.

Jin chocked at his own saliva. "Excuse me?" Was all Jin Can mutter.

"We all know you like Namjoon hyung. The way you speak with him. Stare at him. Your smile also got wider every time you see him. I wouldn't blame you. Namjoon hyung is an good and matured guy. I'm sure he can take care of you. Just like the way you can."

"Well.. Its not so easy as it seems Tae. Every time People would see us together. They would insult us. Saying We Are sinners and disgusting for loving the same gender. Not to mention that our father is one of those people." Jin sighed as he explained.

Tae looked at the older with sympathy.

"Hyung... I want you to know this. Loving the same gender is not disgusting it does not make you a sinner. Loving is an important trait of an person. Same gender or not. You are human too hyung. An beautiful one of course. Tae chuckled.
Your free to love whoever you want to. Also. If Father can't accept you for who you are. Maybe he does not deserve any of your love or to be called father by you. A father accepts and protect their children. If he can't seems to accept it. It's his problem."

Jin eyes was watering. He was astounded how Understanding His Brother Was.

Jin pulled Tae for his embrace. "Thank you. Tae. I'm so lucky to have a brother like you." Jin whispered to Tae's ears.

Tae smiled as he softly pat his brother's back to comfort him. "I learned from the best. I learned to be a better person because of you. and I thank you for that."

It has been a while since Jin and Tae opened up to each other. As a matter of fact. They never really talked this much. Since they're both busy on their own lives. But one thing they seemed to realize. They could go on a year without talking to each other. But when they did. It felt like they can't stop.

They both pulled away from the tight embrace. Jin wiped his tears away and chuckled. "It felt like it has been a while since we have opened up to one another."

Tae chuckled. "I forgot to tell you hyung. Father will be staying here for a week. He informed me earlier."

Jin sighed. "Won't it be awkward? It has been 3 years since we talked to him properly."

Jin was right. Whenever Their Father would come home once in a month. They would always argue about Dad's mistress. Their Father always spend his money on his mistress. And when he ran out of money. He would come back to his son and ask them for money.

"I know. Hyung. This time i would not give him money anymore. He would just spend it on alcohol and his mistress anyway." Tae scoffed.

"I'm not gonna too. Won't he be angry and beat us up?" Jin asked worriedly.

If they don't give money to their father he would beat them up. Half to death.

"We're in legal age. We could sue him if he ever lay a hand on us ever again."