Chapter 8: I'm fine.

I'm currently standing in front Of Jimin's porch. Trying to gather up all my courage to ring the bell. I took a deep breath before ringing the bell.

The door swung open revealing Hoseok.

"Oh hey hope." I greeted with an warm smile upon my features.

"Tae? What happened to your face?" He asked with an hint of concern in his eyes.

Shit i forgot to cover up the bruises and my black eye!

"Uh... I just tripped. Just me you know being clumsy." Tae forced up an smile.

"Be careful next time. Come on in. Jimin is in his room." Hoseok step aside as i walk in.

"Thanks hope. I'll go now." Tae smiled as he walked upstairs to Jimin's room.

I sighed heavily before knocking. "Chim! Can i come in?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"The door is open." He yelled. I walked in through the door with an warm smile.

"Chim, i haven't seen you in like a week!" Tae greeted. He plopped himself next to Jimin.

"I know. I have been busy." Jimin stated without shooting a glance at Tae.

"What are you doing?" Tae said in a sweet tone. He moved closer To Jimin. "Whoa, is that me?" Tarp pointed at Jimin's laptop.

"No, it's me." Jimin said sarcastically. Tae rolled his eyes before snatching Jimin's laptop.

"Give it back!" Jimin demanded as he jumped on Tae's back. "No, not unless you told me why is there a hundred picture of me in your laptop?" Tae lightly smirked.

"For your information there are only 20 pictures of you in my laptop." Jimin stated proudly.

"And the fish is caught." Tae smirked about the olders confession.

Jimin gasped at his sudden confession. "Fine. Maybe i do find you attractive?" Jimin smiled awkwardly.

Tae smiled. "I do find you attractive too."

Jimin's eyes widened. "You? Like me?" He ask confused pointing at himself.

"Yeah." Tae chuckled. Tae scooted closer to Jimin. "That's why i'm asking you to have a date with me tomorrow?" Tae held Jimin's hand.

"Sure.... But mind telling me what happened to your face?" He asked worriedly.

"Oh.. I just tripped. It's nothing really." I smiled.

"Be careful next time." He stated simply.

"I will, now let's go watch an movie?" Tae batted his eyelashes. Giving his puppy eyes.

Jimin sighed before speaking. "How could i say no to that?"

Tae giggled as he put on the notebook. It's his favorite movie of all time. "The Notebook? Again? Let's watch something else please. If i saw that movie play again i'm gonna go ballistic."

"Excuse you?! No one in the right mind would be fed up to watching the notebook!"

They started bickering about what to watch for nearly half an hour.

"Notebook it is then!" Tae exclaimed knowing he won.
Jimin sighed in defeat.

"Fine. We're watching the live action though!"

"Fine." Tae put on the notebook and rolled over next to Jimin. They were both under the blanket. Cuddling and saying sweet things to each other as if they haven't nearly killed each other due to a stupid movie.

The movie ended. Jimin fell asleep and Tae... Well he's still crying because the main character's love interest died.

Eventually Tae got Tired from crying and fell asleep on Jimin's chest.
_________________________________