Love for darkness (dark link x reader)

I know dark link isn't part of botw but I'm gonna add him because he's one of my favorites.

Everyone in castle town quickly headed inside their safe and well bright lit homes, but you on the other hand, was walking out of your house, you had on a black hood, to stay hidden from any guards that might tell you to return to your house. You made it out of the town and ran off into the night. You loved the dark, it was always so much more peaceful, the fireflies came out to play, as the deer came out of thier hiding spots to eat the grass or drink water from the lake. You sat down looking up at the night sky, looking at all the hundreds and millions of stars in the sky, made you think of why people where afraid of the darkness in Hyrule.

Was it because of all the monsters that come out, or Ganondorf? The night time was beautiful, the sky gave off a dark blue or black color, with tiny little white spots in the sky that sparkled, the moon light was the sun for the darkness, so what was there to be afraid of. You got up and walked around enjoying the fresh night air. You were about to head out, when a monster came running towards you. You had forgotten your weapons at your house so you were unarmed.

Just when the monster was about to attack you, a tall dark figure came and slashed it in half. The figure turned and walked over to you. He had dark skin and bright red eyes, he looked like he was born from darkness.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing out here by yourself in the middle of the night." You looked deep into his eye before speaking. "I don't need anyone with me, they would just try and convince me to go back into castle town, because of the monster." "Yeah they would say that, but why? Why are you out here, don't you know all the things that could consume you with darkness."

You stood up and dusted of the dirt that was on your clothes. "Because I love the night, it's more peaceful than the day. Anyways who are you?" You asked. He bowed his head. "The name is dark link love, and may I ask yours?" Dark link? You thought like the princesses knight? "Y/n, nice to met you." He gave a creepy smile before turning around walking away from you. "Well it was nice meet you y/n, goodbye." He said walking away. "Wait! Will I see you again?" He turned his head to look at you. "Only in the night, and if you want to lovely tomorrow night meet me in the wood in front of the castle town gates." And just like that he was gone.