The son of the prince (Father sidon x mother reader)

You and Sidon had been married up to 7 years now, and are now the king and queen of zoras domain, you have one child, a son, named Tyrant. He got most of his looks from his father, but he's personality from you. Sidon had take Tyrant to help teach him to swim up a waterfall, you had left to go find them and see what they were doing, once you got up to the spot they were you stood back and watched Sidon hold your sons hand, to help him float.

You wished you could take a picture or at least draw it. "Are you ready Tyrant?" Sidon said. Tyrant nodded, as he and Sidon swam over to the waterfall, Tyrant went first with Sidon behind him just in case. You quickly jumped into the water and swam up the water fall yourself. You saw Sidon and Tyrant made up themselves, you too eventually made it to the top. "Oh, hello my little pearl." Sidon said. "Were you watching us?" "Yes I was, and I'm so proud of this little guy." You picked up Tyrant and hugged him.

Tyrant pointed at the waterfall, "you want to go again." You asked with a smile. He nodded. "You two go down and come back up, I'll wait here." "Okay you said. You held Tyrant's hand and you both jumped off the edge and landed in the water. "We'll go together so nothing happens okay." You then felt your son climb onto your back. "You want me to do a flip once we make it to the top." You smiled, he smiled back. "Okay just hold on to me." You then swam all the way up to the top of the waterfall with Tyrant holding on to you.

You could hear his sweet giggles of happiness as he was enjoying this. Once you made it to the top, you grabbed his hand, and flipped performing a back flip and landing on your feet. Tyrant giggled as saying he wants to go again. "Actually son I think it's about time to head back to the domain, it is getting late, and you need to rest." Sidon said. Tyrant simply nodded, you picked him up and the 3 of you went back to the domain.

You layed Tyrant in his bed as he fell asleep in your arms on the way back. You and Sidon went back to your own room and layed in your bed. You felt Sidon wrap his big large arms around you, he pulled you close to his body. He kissed the side of your head. "Y/n." He said. "Yes Sidon." "I want another kid. We don't have to have one now but I'm just saying I would like to have another kid." You smiled and climb up onto Sidons lap. "Me too" you said and kissed Sidon full of passion.