Chapter 6

Ponk woke up and got a call from his mom.

"Hey mum" "we got a call from the school saying you were absent in all of your classes" "I was helping Dream out because he didn't sleep much because of Sam and his ex boyfriend George" "ok."

They hung up and he got into the car and drove to Dream's house and heard yelling. He honked the horn and Dream walked out and got into the car.

"You got yelled at?" Ponk asked "for skipping class" Dream said "if you want you can stay the night at my house" Ponk said "sure" Dream said.

They got to the school and walked to their locker and started talking.

"At least you're getting better sleep" Ponk said "yep" Dream said.

Sam and his friends walked up to them and George was with their group now.

"Look at these losers" Sam said.

Antfrost, Redvelvet, and George were laughing. Dream looked at George and looked down.

"And to think George actually dated you" Sam said "fuck off Sam" Ponk said.

The bell rang and they all go to class.

"Don't listen to him Dream" Ponk said.

They started learning and listening to the teacher. Class finished and they got to lunch and they sat down with Sapnap and Karl.

"How are you Dream?" Karl asked "not good, George is now part of the bullies" Dream said "I'm so sorry " Sapnap said.

They started talking and eating when a piece of paper hit Ponk. Ponk picked it up and saw the person that threw it looking at him and laughing. He opened it and read it.

Please go kill yourself, I can't believe you're a slut for Sam, Sam told the whole school that y'all fucked
-Julia

Ponk had tears in his eyes and threw the paper in the middle. Sapnap and Karl looked at it and then gave it to Dream. Dream hugged him.

"We didn't have sex, why is he spreading rumors?" Ponk asked crying "idk, he's stupid" Dream said.

School finished and Dream and Ponk got into Ponk's car and drove to Ponk's house. Ponk walked into his bathroom and started cutting himself. He made three lines and then cleaned it off. He put on a hoodie and pants and walked into the room.

"You alright?" Dream asked "yeah" Ponk said.

Ponk got into bed and they fell asleep cuddling.