Morning Rush

Ok so for if you are just rushing in the morning ,and you really dont know what to do try this! Works on thick hair too.

Things Needed:

•Pink:Hair lotion or non scented lotion (easy to find at Walmart or dollar store)
•Water
•Spray Bottle
•Detangle Spray
•Comb

Directions: Okay so go ahead and comb out your hair with your Detangle spray and your comb, how ever you comeb it out. After that , take the top off the spray bottle and take off the top of the lotion. Go to your faucet, or get some water in a cup and pour into the spray bottle. Now get your lotion and pour some into the water in your spray bottle. Close your top tightly and then shake until water and lotion are well mixed. You want to make sure it is mixed well because it can sometimes make it look white and then you'll have to put some water on your hair. Now spray it all over your hair (not in same spots) and when your done just rub it in or massage it. You can also make this in the palm of your hand ,like put lotion and water in your palm and stir it up with your finger and put it in your hair. Thats really easy.

If you're satisfied with your curls, vote,comment and tell me.

If it didnt work out inbox me and I could tell you what you may have did wrong or give you another tip!

Your Fabulous All the Way! 😍💛 #teamnautural