Summertime!☀️

Alright, It's been since June 5th I updated. I feel bad, in sorry to all the loyal readers.

So I know some you people like to go swimming n' stuff. This is actually a very important talk I am about to have. Its not going to be long but it's important.

When people go swimming, they sometimes go to the beach, but that's expensive car rides to some people, so you all go to community pools or apt. pools.

CHLORINE! That is your worst enemy when it comes to swimming. It really bothers me how some of you people straight out brush your hair as soon as you come out!!! Some of the readers are looking at the screen like WTF right now because it's ridiculous , but is crazy how many people actually do it.

You are supposed to go home and wash your hair before you do anything. If you straight up brushing your hair as soon as you get out the pool, you straight up just taking your hair away. If you keep doing that you gonna be bald headed. Imagine when people ask you how you went bald...

"How did you go bald?"

"Brushed my hair getting out of the pool."

"Ew..."

Please wash your hair. Wash it good, and after take your time to comb it out. End of discussion.The case is dismissed.

I might update again later on today about hair products...

If you're satisfied with your curls, vote,comment and tell me.

If it didnt work out inbox me and I could tell you what you may have did wrong or give you another tip!

Your Fabulous All the Way! 😍💛 #teamnautural