Chapter 1 - Nightguard.

I just got off college and now I'm currently looking for a job too keep my healthy habits in order and too keep my place, Some newspaper's came in today and there was a number and place looking for hiring as a night-guard, I think i'm suitable for that job but I will need to call that number listed first.
*calls number*

Y/n: Hello?
???: Hello! are you calling to apply for the night guard job?
Y/n: Ah yes yes! I am!
Michael: Great, great my name is uh- Michael! and yours?
Y/n: Y/n !
Michael: Okay, awesome!! your shift starts from 12-6 am so try and have fun if you can
Y/n: aha- yea well okay then!

So we hanged up and the current time right now was 9:30 pm so I guess I will just get ready and meet Michael there.

Time skip at 11:30 pm
I arrived at Fazbear Fright's the place looked spookily amazing, I went in to look for Michael.
"Hey Y/n !!" Michael said. "Ah! Oh my gosh hey Michael I was looking for you" You said. "Well, I decided to come here a bit and organize the place while the animatronics weren't active." He said. "Come again?" You said. "Aha nothing nothing, well let me interview you come with me" He said. You follow Michael, when you were following him, the hallway you two were in had some nice decoration that had little stars almost and some green lighting. "Okay here we are this will be the place your working in BUT first we need to see if your good at using these mechanisms."
He said. "Sit down by the chair over-there where you would have the ventilation & cams, this would be your view when seeing the animatronics! incase of a rare occurrence we have a slippy one named "Springtrap" all you have to do is press that button which makes a kid giggle and he will think its one and leave your area, and for anything else like jump-scares try to skip to another camera so when you leave the camera it doesn't jump-scare you!" He said. (this is literally a guide to the gameplay bye) "Ahh, okay pretty understandable, and i worked it perfectly so-"
You said. "YES YOU GOT THE JOB !!, So right now its 11:58 pm and I would like you to focus on your first night tonight! farewell!" Michael said. "Bye bye! okay so this is my first night lets see how it will go!" You said.

yes yes ik im making a springtrap one now? amazing so amazing WHAHAHAH i'm still working on the william one dw but i really didnt think the william one would be so successful TYSM FOR THAT and if any of you have ideas im always up for them 😍😍