Chapter 3 - Night two.

I've had a lot of thoughts about the Springtrap dude. He was one strange p- animatronic. Last night made me realize how much of a loner I am.

Today was the second night.

I made my way inside Fazbear Frights and into my office but something was already sitting there.

It looked to be a silhouette of a bunny sitting in my chair. I turned the knob on the door and it was already unlocked. As I put my stuff down. And took out my flashlight it was non other than Springtrap just sleeping on my chair.

"Hey! what are you doing on my chair!" I said making him bounce up from my yell.

"Woah what the- oh... sorry darling I was just waiting for you to arrive and I guess I just fell asleep.." He said nervously.

"Oh well you can sit beside me while I work." I said smiling at him.

"Oh okay.. yes sure.." He then got up and sat next to me just looking at me and the screen.

——————
After a while I fell unknowingly asleep.
——————
Springtraps POV
I suddenly saw Y/n drift away to sleep. That mean's she won't be in control and the brats are gonna get her if I don't do something. I then got up and looked at he computer screen. This was my first ever time doing something like this.

I then switched between the tabs (?) to perfect every task to do. Then Y/n shifted herself and I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Beautiful." I muttered under my breath.

I then saw the time chimed and it was 6 am. The dinging was so loud it woke up Y/n. She groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"SHIT HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN OUT FOR IM GONNA FUCKING LOSE MY JOB SHIT SH-" I then shushed her and calmed her down.

"Its okay love, I actually helped you threw the night. Bring coffee with you next time." I said smiling at her.

She then sighed a relief. And took her items and then hugged me "Thanks Springy" She said to me and then left the room.

My face then heated up and the sudden nickname she gave me. It was the time I had to follow her room to know more.

————————
hey! sorry this is so short and i abandoned this fanfic for the 100th time i might keep updating this one but yea hope you enjoyed 💞