Doppel-Gamers

Paige's POV 

Max, Phoebe, Cherry, Oyster and I are in Max and Phoebe's living room trying to defeat this Pink Eye idiot on a video game. 

And he beat us, again. 

"Can you believe I keep loosing to a video game villian named Pink Eye? I'm a super... fan of this game." Phoebe said and it sounded like he wanted to say something else. 

"Some villain's are just unbeatable, I should know I'm a super... fan of this game too." Max said just the same way Phoebe had said. 

I know there's something fishy going on but the few times I asked Max about it, he would change the subject. 

"Well there has to be a cheat code or something." Oyster said. 

"No way dude, the only one that can beat Pink Eye is the guy that made the game, Cybron James." Max said. 

"I heard that he sleeps in a cave during the winter." Cherry said and we all looked at her weirdly. 

I hope she means a bear. 

"Oh wait that's a bear." 

Thank goodness. 

"I heard Cybron James will be at Gamerfest launching his new game." Cherry said. 

"Gamerfest has been sold out for weeks, so we have to keep trying." Phoebe said. 

"Come on you know what they say." Phoebe started. 

"When you have friends over offer them drinks." Oyster said and I laughed, true though, true. 

"Drinks are for winners, ATTACK." Phoebe said and we continued the game. 

"Cool, what are we playing." Max and Phoebe's little brother Billy said and him and Nora came up and began playing the game with us. 

I kept fighting but the others stopped. Max took my headphones off so I stopped. 

"What are you doing?" Phoebe asked. 

"Getting are game on." Nora said. 

"Oh yeah, Chole, I'll send them up!" 

"Oh, come on." Billy said. 

"You're always sending us to go play with Chloe, we want to hang out with you guys." Nora said. 

"Aww." I said. 

"Hey that reminds me bro, I've got some questions about Chloe, I'm no baby doctor but isn't she a bit big for a six month old?" Oyster said. 

"Yeah." I said, I noticed that too but I've never asked. 

"Do you want a drink?" Max asked Oyster and I. 

"Thank you." Oyster said and walked into the kitchen. 

"I guess." I said and followed Oyster. 

After getting his drink Oyster went back into the living room. 

"I have another question, what's with all these Man Shaped holes in the ceiling?" He asked. 

Another question I have. 

"Yeah, why's that?" I asked. 

"We have cupcakes." Max said, once again changing the subject. 

He slung his arm around my shoulders and took me to get the cupcakes.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next weekend Max said he managed to get five tickets to Gamerfest.