Chapter 4

Jennel pov
"Here" she said and handed me some cute pj's "thanks dems " " I'll go get ready in the bathroom" and she walked away swaying her hips . I began to get changed and was just about to put on my shirt when the bathroom door opened and Demi stood there wide eyed in a oversized shirt showing her Gorgeous toned legs and her face was clear from any makeup she looked stunning I was too busy drooling to make an attempt to cover my half naked body. She walked over to me slowly and bit her lip , this caused a shiver to run down my spine. I felt her hand brush over my exposed stomach and her face was inches from mine. we stared into eachothers eyes and she leaned in, I met her half way joining our lips in a passionate kiss god it felt fucking amazing her lips were like silk. we continued kissing until she bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted as she slipped her warm tongue into my mouth , we battled for dominance as her hands explored my body I let out a small moan and that's when she pulled away I whimpered at the loss of her touch as she just stared blankly at the wall behind me "dems are you okay?" "Dems!" I shook her shoulders and she flinched "sorry I zoned out" "it's okay" "we should sleep" I felt kinda hurt , she just acted as if it never happened I was actually kind of pissed but I was stuck in her hotel room so couldn't make a scene we laid down facing away from eachother and I felt a warm tear trickle down my cheek as I feel into a deep sleep. I woke up with her small arms rapped around my waist and I could feel her breath against my neck. She was so incredibly beautiful .. but then I remembered I was pissed and gently escaped her grip trying not to wake her. Failing she sat up "jennel" I ignored her a I began to get dressed I felt her stare but I brushed it off and continued to get dressed. "jennel babe what's wrong" " what the actual fuck Demi are you serious?" i raised my voice at her, her face dropped and my heart broke as I could see tears welling up in her eyes . I waited for an explanation but realising I wasn't getting one anytime soon I headed to the door "jennel wait" she grabbed my wrist I turned to face her "what Demi ?" "I..i.." I pulled my arm back and tan back to my room with tears falling from my glossy eyes.

I laid in bed crying my own body weight out in tears. Demi would never want you anyway you little fuck up, have you seen yourself no wonder she rejected you they spoke "stop" I yelled and Jill ran into the room worried "jennel what's wrong" I just cried and she held me tight. I fell asleep in her arms while she whispered reassuring things in my ear.

I woke up and got out of Jill's tight grip and headed for the kitchen I needed caffeine . as I waited for the kettle to boil I checked my phone 12 missed calls 3 voicemails and 23 texts all from her. I read the texts "jennel talk to me I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you .. I never meant to hurt you ..jennel answer me please I'm worried about you " they went on forever. I decided to listen to her voicemails "jennel I'm sorry can we talk are you ok ? .. Answer please " her angelic voice rang through the phone but I couldn't bare it so I slammed it on the counter as I ran to the bathroom .

Warning may be triggering
I hadn't done it for years but right now my deamons were getting the best of me as I rolled up my sleeve and took out the blade I always kept hidden incase I needed it I placed it on my wrist and cut 3 lines and watched as the familiar crimson liquid pored out spilling down my arm "jennel!" I heard banging coming from the other side of the door it was Jill " just a sec" I cleaned up and put on a flannel to cover my cuts. I walked out as she pulled me into a hug "what's wrong jenny bear? You were a mess last night" I told Jill about Demi and she was furious "stupid bitch hurting my jenny bear oh fuck no imma waste that bitch" "Jill calm down and she may have upset me but she's not a bitch she's just acting like one" she hugged me as we prepared for tomorrow the day judges houses began and I hoped that it was anyone but Demi .

Authors note quick update enjoy 💕