Chapter6

Jennel pov:
Now me and Demi were finally speaking again I was a lot happier and she made me feel complete I was falling for her hard and fast and it scared the shit outta me. I was interrupted by the door bursting open and Demi came into view in a cute oversized hoodie,glasses and her hair in a cute messy bun but somehow she still managed to look fucking sexy god this woman. she locked the door and ran over to me and attacked me with hugs and kisses "someone's missed me " "aww shut it you want me to stop?" "....No" "then shut up" she said playfully tapping me on the butt. we had to sneak around since it's against Demi's contract to have relationships with contestants ... Wait are we even in a relationship. "Demi ?" "Yeah baby girl" I blushed hard I loved it when she called me that "what are we?" "umm I don't know ?" "Dems ?" she looked at me with an unreadable expression "will you be my girlfriend?" She sat there blank , it had been a good 5 minutes and I was getting more upset by the minute. I got up and ran to the bathroom where I got in the tub and turned the water on still fully clothed it's kinda a thing I've always done when I want to convince myself I'm not crying. The door opened , shit I didn't even lock it , she walked closer and sat in the tub with me wrapping her arms around my fragile frame that was shaking with sobs. "get out" I screamed at her "go!" I fought against her hold but she was strong so I gave in and fell weak in her embrace. "jennel baby you okay?" She had the fucking audacity to ask if I was ok well fuck this shit I'm done."get out whatever this sick twisted shit is it's over" I said with anger , she looked at me with a hurt expression "jennel I'm sorry" "get the fuck out now !" "Jennel stop talking to me like that I didn't give you an answer" "exactly!" "I was so shocked I'm sorry I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but jennel" "what ?" "I would love to be your girlfriend baby" she said smiling. now I feel like an utter dickhead all I did was kiss her . we were both soaking wet still fully clothed in the bath tub.

Warning it's about to get steamy🙈
"Why don't we just take a bath together" "ok dems I'll go get the towels" when I got back she had ran a bath with bubbles and was standing waiting for me. "let me help you with that" she started to unbutton my shirt kissing my exposed skin and I let it fall go the floor. She unbuttoned my jeans and I stepped out of them. now to make the playing field even, Demi had already seen me half naked but I had only dreamed of what goddess like silhouette laid beneath her stylish attire. I reached out and pulled her hoodie over her head revealing a black and red lacy bra with a perfectly toned stomach she was truly stunning in every way I ran my fingers across her silky smooth skin and kissed her softly as she moaned. we removed our underwear and stepped into the bathtub I was sitting in front with her legs wrapped around my waist. "your so beautiful" she whispered kissing my back I just blushed and hid my face "don't hide jenny bear it's cute" I turned my head and kissed her passionately.i felt her hands explore my body groaping my breasts and her hand made it's way to my centre but she paused I took my hand and pushed hers towards it with urgency, I was soaked. She massaged my clit teasing me before plunging her fingers into me, she pumped at a steady pace but stopped when I turned to straddle her , she continued while kissing me , I suddenly entered her as she gasped I took the opportunity to enter my tounge into her mouth. "I'm so close demmss ahh harder" she picked up the pace and added another finger I matched her actions "agh Jen jennellll babbbyyyy " we both came undone and were out of breath. "I love you jenny bear" oh my god she said the three words "I love you too dems" that night was the best night of my life, endless rounds of love making and being with the women I loved.

Authors note:🙈first time writing that kind of stuff but do all the pervaticss out there 👋 😂 hope you enjoy comment and vote 💕