Miss Khan v/s Miss Goenka

"Let's see who works for whom"she smirkedMohsin woke up from his sleep

Mohsin woke up from his sleep.
Was it scary cause she scared him,but it was her so it felt romantic.
He was adamant to meet that lawyer today.Miss KG.
But before that he had a meeting at Goenka's to tear them apart
Khan was well established abroad but here in India since dad considered each and everyone it was at loss.
"Mooo, where are you,dont you want to wake up,they left long back,do you know."
Even without bathing, considering brushing was important he slipped into his clothes,bathed in deos and perfumes to the meeting.
Alisha di you are not being fair.
His trip to Goenkas were cut short by a phone call

Ronit:"son you and your sister were not fair and that destroyed my chance

Ronit:"son you and your sister were not fair and that destroyed my chance.i wanted to build an empire here but not at the cost of someone in my land,but with the help"

Alisha:"Dad ,it was not intended and my plan failed just because of that girl,Kaira,i didn't knew her,you know,I was ready to toy GOENKA and Kairav "

Moh:"SO,INSHORT DI,EVEN AFTER CHEATING ME AND GOENKAS ,U FAILED.hahaaaa

Ali:"DONT MAKE ME START MOHH,I DIDN'T CHEAT ANYONE,its business,when the opponent is weak and opportunity is in favour,we take them in one gulp and swallow,
Moh,we are the eagles in the sky,lone warriors.

Moh:"WE????,Am i hearing a we???
Ronit:"Shut up you both,i need you to find some other company to take over.
Moh:"Wait,dad letme tryy KAIRA or KAIRA+V."Trust me,am better than di"
Ronit:Okkay.i will send you the address.

Alisha wanted to win and not fail infront of her pappa and lil bro.So she told her father she will give the details for meeting and herself went to GOENKA EMPIRE.

Moh got the address from his father but it was a resident address of Adv Ram.Since it was from his father,he started to there.

Since it was from his father,he started to there