Prologue

Anthea Cordelia Potter sat in the Great hall of Hogwarts while she was in deep thought. She was on her fifth year of her magical education. She was a beauty to behold with her ravenblack wavey hair and emerald green eyes, pouty lips and a smile to die for. Many of the boys at school had asked her out but all of them was declined.

She was happy for the moment but she still missed her real family where she truly felt like home. She sat thinking while she fiddled with her necklace that had a sun charm on it with her left hand that was wrapped in a bandage when the doors to the Great hall opened. She was shocked to see a group of confused wixen.

The group consisted of Arthur, Molly, Bill, Charlie and Percy Weasley along with Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Remus Lupin, 'Snuffles', Alistor 'Mad Eye' Moody, Nymphadora Tonks and her parents Andromeda and Ted Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Amelia Bones and Cornelius Fudge.

"Dear ones what are you doing here?" Asked Dumbledore.

"What are you talking about Dumbledore you sent us a letter and told us it was urgent" The minister of magic Cornelius Fudge answered.

"I promise you dear minister I did no such thing"

Anthea didn't know what was going on but before anyone could say anything two portals opened up in the centre of the room as two different groups of people walked through. Anthea recognised the poeple immediately. In one of the groups a boy with dark-hair and sea-green eyes who bore strong resemblance with the-girl-who-lived and after him came a boy who looked like a emo.

"Percy! Nico!"

Both boys looked her way and smiling big while all the wixen wondered how their saviour knew them. Anthea stood up straight away and ran to Percy an Nico and embraced them.

"Thea!" Both exclaimed.

"What are you both doing here?" She asked but was still happy to see both her brothers.

"I don't know we were suddenly enveloped in some strange light and then we were here" Percy answered.

"Wierd..."

She didn't have time too think anymore when suddenly Percy and Nico was pushed out of the way as more people embraced her. Her father finally took pity on her and shooed all of them away as he embraced his daughter in a big hug.

The whole hall, i.e the wizards watch in surprise as their saviour greeted the strangers and hugged them, not to forget the fact that Anthea Potter looked exactly like the older manwho was hugging her.

"I missed you dad"

"I missed you too daughter" He had missed her so much and was very happy too see her.

"Starlight..."

Anthea's heart stopped for a second, she looked to where the wonderful voice came from. There stood a man with golden hair  -the same color as the sun-, blue eyes, sunkissed skin and a smile so white you almost needed sunglasses.

"Pollo..."

Their attention shifted to the handsome young man and many swooned over him both boys and girls. He didn't hesitate to embrace her, all of the wixen there was chocked to see their saviour embracing the handsome young man. He then put his hands on her cheeks, rubbing his thumbs on them before he kissed her.

Everyone in the room except the demigods and gods stared in chock. Especially a blond slytherin who glared at the couple in jelousy. Draco Malfoy who fancied the raven haired girl didn't like this new man at all, where had he come from! Theodore Nott another slytherin boy looked at his friend and just shook his head, he knew Draco fansied her but he was horrible to show the girl that he did. He had treated her like trash but expected her to fall at his feet.

Meanwhile Dumbledore didn't like this at all, who where this people and how did they know Anthea Potter. She was supposed to be his pawn and save them by sacrificing herself.

After the kiss Apollo took Antheas hands in his but felt something wrong, he looked down at her hand that was wrapped in bandages.

"Starlight what happened?" He asked in a calm voice while the gods and the demigods looked at Apollo in confusion what could have made him upset.

Anthea froze, shit what was she supposed to tell him. Apollo unwrapped her hand and saw the words "I must not tell lies". Poseidon walked to the two and looked at her hand and became furious, who dared hurt his "Little sea star". Apollo was now seething, his former blue eyes started to glow gold and the temprature in the room started to rise. He looked at it then took her hand and kissed the wound, it started to glow a faint gold then disappeared without even a scar. The wixen in the room let out loud gasps, how did he manage to heal her wound without a wand and an incantation. Dumbledore paled, the man must be really powerful if he could manage that and he could not allow that.

"Who did this?" Apollo asked while gazing into her eyes.

Anthea started to fidget while throwing glances at "The pink toad" that was Umbridge. Apollo followed her gaze and suddenly Dolores Umbridge started to scream. The hall started to scream and moved away from Apollo and Umbridge. Poseidon looked at the women with pure hate and took Thea in an embrace while the rest of the groups just looked on curiously.

"You dare! You dare hurt my Startlight!" Apollo stated.

Percy became furious, someone dared to hurt his sister. Nico was about to jump on the women if not for Will Solace holding him back. The rest of the gods glared to at the women, it was no secret that the gods loved Anthea and they didn't like it when she got hurt. The other demigods was also angry, Anthea was also very well liked in the camp.

"Pollo please, she isn't worth it" Thea tried to stop him.

"She hurt you sea star" Poseidon told her.

"I know dad but everyone is scared and I can't stand her screams" She answered and left his hug to go and calm down Apollo.

"Pollo it's enough, please stop" Anthea whispered to him while she stroked his cheeks.

He looked at her while his eyes returned to the beautiful blue and Umbridge's scream died down. Apollo kissed her again to reasure himself that she was okay. Dumbledore didn't like this at all, how powerful was this young man and the rest of the group. He could practically feel the power radiating from them and she called one of them dad, that didn't make any sense to him how didn't he know about this. Before he could think any further a bright light shone and there before him was a stack of books and a letter.

Everyone in the great hall looked toward him and waited. Dumbledore looked at the letter and started to read it.

Dear Everyone that is present

We have sent you this books about Anthea Cordelia Potter's life due to a very dark future. These books will give you clarity to who the people that showed up are and how you can fix the future. Don't worry the time will stop outside these walls so you can stay calm.

The Fates

Everyone in the great hall sat in silence. The gods and demigods had paled, if the fates had sent them there then it can't be good.

"Well if you are okey with this miss Potter let's start with the reading" McGonagall asked.

Anthea wasn't okey with this, not at all but what choice did she have. All her secrets was going to come out and she didn't like it at all.

"It's okey Starlight we will be with you" Apollo told her with a bright smile.

She took a deep breath and nodded that it was okey.

"Well if we are going to be here a while lets's make it comfortable" Flitwick said while he waved his wand so a lot of couches and beanbags showed up.

Everyone started to take their seats, Apollo and Anthea took a couch together while Percy and Nico sat in another to their right.

"Well let's start with the first book"