𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜 | 𝟷 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

1 August 2005

MONDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[y/n]'s pov

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, I hadn't heard from Mikey whatsoever.

I knew from what people told me that he began rallying together a group in Pah's favour, and against Draken's views. Peh had invited me to be a part of the cause, however, I obviously declined. 

My nose, had been in fact, broken by Mikey that day. So, I had to get a thick plaster that irritated me to no end. It also caused my [parent/guardian] to throw a fit; coming home with a broken nose with Draken as my escort.

Although Draken is one of the most respectful people I knew, they still described him as a 'violent gangster with no morals'. And when I talked back in defence of him, I was grounded until my nose had healed.

Of course, they couldn't keep me cooped up in my room for 3 weeks, so I found a way to bribe my brother to help me get out of it. As expected, my [parent/guardian] complied to my promise of helping [b/n] with his studies and take him out to the park once in a while.

So thats how myself, with my brother in toe, ended up visiting Takemichi with a plan to question him about his stance in hanging around Toman. 

When I knocked on the door of the Hanagaki residence, it was an elder woman who welcomed my sights.

I gave a smile in greeting, chirping out a, "good afternoon miss! I'm here with my brother to see how Takemichi is doing."

At my statement, [b/n] came around from my side, giving an awkward wave in greeting. 

The woman in front of me seemed to pass away on the spot, muttering under her breath 'a beautiful girl here to see my son?!', while widening the door as if to say we could come in. 

'I can see where Takemichi inherited his awkwardness from...' I thought to myself.

"His room is down the hall, furthest on the right," was all the woman states, reciprocating my smile as myself and [b/n] entered. 

"Thank you, ma'am!" I state, pulling my brother in by his hand. 

Many picture frames lined the walls through the hallway; depicting Takemichi's various stages of life amongst family and friends. Takemichi's door was already wide open, and to my surprise, occupied not just Takemichi but four of his other friends. My plan has already gone out the drain.