Overview

~~The world is the stage and I am just an actor in this roleplay.......~~

Have you ever wondered about your existence in this cosmos?☆
Where it starts and where does it end?●

When we look beyond our mind we realise that we are just a speck of dust in this universe.

This speck of dust has the capability to experience life with the awareness of who it is.

Since childhood we are programmed to live our life in a certain way.

A child is being beaten up for painting in class instead of studying. The torned up paper represents the death of yet another dream.
A teenager is forced to do drugs to be considered as cool among friends.
An artist is thrown away to a corporate job to secure herself/himself with a stable income.
A wife is expected to be submissive and serve her godly husband who is no less than a devil.
A person involve herself/himself in a relationship just to get something.

All happens in the name of love to taint the true love which they never perceived in their life.

What will happen when a normal 15 year old girl started to experience things which are beyond the understanding of human logic?
Will she finally see the truth as it is?
Will the things she never imagined of happen to her?

WILL IT LEAD HER TO REALISE THE ULTIMATE LOVE?
A LOVE WHICH SHE CAN NEVER AFFORD TO TAINT AGAIN...♡♡

Note:
plagiarism will not be allowed.
This work is original and belongs to the rightful owner.
The characters in this book are totally fictional and are not real.

This story is completely fictional and it has been displayed only with the intention to inspire and entertain people.

Thank you.