Coincidence or Fate?

Somethings appear like a storm before rain...

17 January 2018,
At school , 8th standard
Anna's POV:

I am busy packing up my bag as it is our last period of the day which was a sports period. Everyone was excited to leave the classroom and then play. Meanwhile my friend Rose is constantly convincing me to watch her favourite K-Dramas with which she is obsessed. She seems to be so fascinated by the charms of K-Drama and K-Pop stars.

Rose: Heyyyy! Why don't you give K-pop a try ?
You were already impressed by my suggestions of k-dramas which I gave you earlier. Just listen to them once, I bet you would like them.

I have already watched some k- drama shows and i am Totally impresed by them but I never considered to listen to songs in languages other than English. I sighed and waited for her to proceed.

She mentioned to me about a Korean pop band which was apparently the most loved band in USA.

Rose: There band is named as Fireflow. It consists of five members. They have become the most famous band around the world but specifically in USA.

Fireflow?Hmm, Interesting! I have never heard of them before but I guess now I have to check them out otherwise she will eat every piece of my brain....She is one of my best friends and I have to follow her orders.

21 January 2018,
I was scrolling through my phone when I read the title of an article which highlighted the success of Fireflow in USA music industry.
I finally considered to listen to one of the songs of Fireflow. I immediately opened youtube and typed Fireflow. The first song to appear called 'Fate' seemed to attract my attention. I hurriedly clicked on it. It felt as if I was being controlled by some force.

The song played and the music vibrated in my ears but my eyes are stuck on something or rather someone who looked so familiar to me even though I have never seen him till this date. My heart is unusually feeling excited and beating with rhythm. My brain felt so ecstatic to store a new face in it's memory bank; the face which it always wanted to know. Suddenly the missing puzzle was right in front of my eyes. The song ended and only left a weird sensation throughout my body; a sensation which filled me with new contentment; The contentment you feel after discovering a fresh creak to drink water from in a forest;
The contentment you feel after witnessing a smile on a beggar's face while offering him food.

He looked like an old defined sculpture with modern accessories. His radiance shined throughout the music video. The music video was spectacular, every member danced and sang with full involvement.

I ran to my secret hideout and this time I spoke nothing. I felt no urgency to say something; no urgency to know something. The howling sea calmed down and the only thing left was silence which I wished for all this time from every shooting star. Today I didn't cried due to my misery but I teared up due to the miracle which was dropped in my life.
He is the one. He is the one with whom I felt so intertwined; who was already waiting for me to discover him.
He did existed. He is real.
He is not a phantom. He is not an illusion.
He is a living being walking on this planet.

I don't even know his name.
Then it struck me that he is a celebrity and that too a world famous one. How is it possible? Am I hallucinating?
We both are two polar opposites and yet so alike at the same time.
He is a Korean while I'm an Indian.
He is a celebrity while I'm just a regular school girl.
He is probably a millionaire while I don't even earn a penny. I belong to a middle class family with lots of quarrels.
Will he ever know that the bestfriend with whom he felt connected do exist in this world?; In other part of the world which totally contrast with his luxurious world.
Will we ever meet someday?
Time will explain....

Listen to the songs that your heart sings eternally.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~