24

Back in the. hotel room I plopped onto the bed, tired from yesterday and the night. I took off my jacket and threw it to a corner. Taehyung who had just entered the room, looked at the jacket fly across the room and land in a heap and then he turned towards me.

"Do you need a hot bath?" he asked.

"No, I just want to sleep a little" I said and sprawled across the bed on my stomach.

"Okay," he hummed a little and sat near me, running his finger through my hair.

"My little angel is so tired, hmm?"

"I'm tired... and scared... and frustrated..."

"And are you going to tell me what's scaring you? And what's frustrating you?" his hand slipped underneath my shirt as he ran his fingers back and forth across my back. It was the most soothing thing in the world.

I looked up at him, my eyes getting almost moist. I didn't have much experience about the world but I knew one thing, finding a handsome or a rich man wasn't difficult. Finding a man who cared about how you felt was. And here I was, looking into the eyes of a man who cared, who was concerned for me.

"I don't want to lose you... ever..." I mumbled.

"You won't,"

"But what if..."

"Will you believe me if I promise you?" the next moment he was right next to me as he pulled me up on his chest and continued the gentle motion of those perfect fingers.

"I might" I answered timidly.

"Alright. I promise that I'll never leave you. Will that solve the issue?"

I nodded.

"And why are you frustrated?"

"Because" I sat up in the bed agressively, holding out both of my fists. Only then I realised I was straddling him.

He sat up too, bringing his arms around me and engulfing me in his strong embrace.

"I'm tired of Sunhee. I can't do this. I'm not a doll? Like she almost cut my hair! I get that you might be ashamed of me if I show up in a weird woollen sweater and jeans with you somewhere but I don't want to wear trash bag dresses! I want to wear flowy gowns and cute shoes! And I absolutely do not want to go to college dressed for funerals!" I spoke out.

""It's not a trash bag dress it's called patent leather, and I will never be ashamed of you"

"Whatever it was, I felt like trash in it"

"Y/n," he pulled me in closer, slipping his hand inside my shirt again and running it up and down my sides "It's not that I want to trouble you... or put you through nuances you can not deal with. But I want you to have the best there is, I do not want parts of you... any part of you left empty. I want to fill every every inch of you with flowers and happiness and pretty things. I want to make sure that there's nothing... not a single pretty thing out there you don't have, because you're worth more than that. I don't want a single moment in which you feel inferior to anyone out there, in any way"

"B-but..."

"But if you think it's too much trouble for you... then you can go about as your comfort allows..."

"Does that mean Sunhee will leave me alone?" I perked up.

"No, that means she'll get you a wardrobe that you can choose from, which she'll organise after getting an input from you. Monty and Resse will work with you only on special occasions or whenever you like. Does that work for you?"

"I... I think so..."

"Good girl" he patted my head and kissed me on the forehead. Then he gently tucked me in again.

"I also don't want to stay here for more time, they tried to feed me snails..."

"The audacity!" He scrunched up his nose and I giggled.

"We'll go home when Jimin gets better right?"

He nodded and continued running his fingers through my hair.

"You know you could use these fingers somewhere else" I wiggled my eyebrows, feeling relaxed and happy.

"I could" he chuckled.

His bright radiant smile was the last thing I remember.

A/N:

Omg hi there sexy peanuts how are you 😭😭😭