INTERVIEW

Today is my first day at interview at the famous Raines Corporation. I'm really excited as well as nervous for this interview.

So myself AMY . AMY JAIDEN  . After completing my graduation in business administration , I decided to join the Raines Corporation in this New York City. I lost my parents last year and at present I'm staying with my College friend Lilly at her  place. She is an online gamer as well as a fashion designer. so as you all know that today is an important day for me .so I got ready  as fast as I can !

I  took a subway and reached in front  of the famous Raines Corporation. It's a massive building were people are dressed in the most formal way. Oh I forgot to mention that Iam applying for the position personal assistant of Mr. Aiden Raines. Till now I didn't even saw a picture of him. He's more of a mysterious person to me. So I entered  the lobby where numerous people dressed in a more polished way was waiting for me .

Suddenly a woman who was keeping a straight face called my name 'AMY'....? I went to her , she asked me to go inside with her . I did as she said and she told me to sit . It was a big conference room with many chairs and there was only that mysterious 

woman and me . You can imagine how much pressure would I've faced under that situation! she introduced herself to me . she was  Leonne -the CEO of Raines corporation. I was shocked that the ceo herself was interviewing ! I made a cool face and smiled at her , but she kept the same straight face ^^

Suddenly  a man in black suite came into the room and sat on the chair next to me . he had golden brown eyes, chiseled muscular body with sharp jawline.  . on seeing this man, Leonne  stood up from her seat and said "good afternoon Aiden"! OMG! it was Mr.Aiden . I stood up quickly and wished him . he smiled at me and asked me to sit . then he told Leonne that he will conduct my  interview. I was super frightened!!!!  Suddenly  Leonne's face changed   like she was ready to puke !. She went outside the room . then Aiden starts interviewing me.. He didn't asked any questions regarding Business he was asking me questions which was more like life based questions. he asked me" why do you want to join this company specifically as it's my first company that I applied for.. I answered him that Raines corporation was the leading companies in the city and had done many valuable things for the society .There is no corporate 'drama' takes place here . That's why I decided to opt for this company. Then he asked me which is important for you 'Love' ,' Money' OR 'Career'?. I chose Love because i believed in it. Pure love is not always available. He lwas pleased with my answer .Atlast he asked me a final question "There was a man who got a magical genie . the genie will grant him 3 wishes but it will cause the man some losses. the man's first wish was to get a field full of rice for his family , but he lost his wife. The second wish was to get a barn full of gold , but he lost his children ! What will be his third wish  ?   I  answered him that the man's third wish would be to undo his previous wishes.

Aiden called Leonne and asked her to stop the other interview . She was stunted and asked him the reason .. He told her that he has found his Assistant and pointed his look towards me . I was thrilled with joy!!!!! But Leonne was not that happy when he chose me . i can read that from her face . I didn't mind that and thanked Aiden for giving me the opportunity to work along with him.  He asked me to join from the next day and told me that working here will change your life forever ! But i didn't knew that his words would have such a drastic effects on me.....

I went back to my apartment where Lilly was playing her usual game. I ran to her and hugged her with overwhelming joy and told her about my job selection . She was very happy and congratulated me . we had a nice chat  and had dinner. I went to my room because I wanted to at work s early as possible without getting late as it will be my first day:). So i went to my bed and had my last peaceful sleep without knowing that tomorrow will change my entire life