NOT SO 1ST DAY @ WORK

So as expected I became late on my first day 🥲. Thanks to my alarm clock for becoming dead on a perfect day !. I ran as fast as I could . I got ready and went to the hall where Lilly was piled up between snack covers and champagne bottles.

I didn't even had the chance to ate my breakfast. I reached my  office 20 mins late. I took the elevator and reached Aiden's office . I saw that he was returning from the meeting which was scheduled 1 hr before .

Oh god I'm done !  >_<
Aiden and Leonne saw me . Leonne had a devilish smile on her face while Aiden was calm and composed. Aiden asked to come inside his cabin. I went there keeping my head downwards 👇.My whole life came before my eyes , I don't know what to say. The room was deadly silent. Slowly Aiden started speaking. He asked me the reason about my late-coming . I told him about the alarm clock. I know it was a silly excuse but there was no other way ! He asked me whether I had my breakfast or not.  I told him that I didn't had my breakfast. He asked Leonne to attend the next meeting . She looked me in a fierce way & left the room.

Aiden asked me to go with him to a special place. I did what he said he went to the escalator and used a special card. There was a secret compartment in the escalator where no.15 was hidden. I was shocked because this company is a 14 storeyed building! How on earth did it had a no.15 floor ?! Aiden read my face and told me that it's a specially  reserved  place only for higher officials of the company!

Higher officials! Then  why are you taking me there?  I asked him and he replied that "you  are the Director's personal assistant. So it is normal to take you there :) ". Then I heard a ding sound and we reached the 15th floor . It was a restaurant. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air !
My stomach made a loud growl! I was so embarassed 😳. Aiden made a funny smile . We reached an empty table , he asked me to order food. So I ordered a breadtoast with roasted eggs and a cappuccino. While he ordered chicken sandwich and a cold coffee. The food came and he politely asked me to eat. I started eating because I was really hungry 😂

            *20 minutes later*

We finished our food , had a small chat and became more closer than earlier 🙂. Then he told me that he will forgive me this time & there will be no next time .  He also mentioned that all his previous assistants left this job because of  their carelessness . So he told me that he will not expect the same from me !

To tell you the truth ,, I was a little terrified after hearing all these  things ...
Then he was again back to normal like you know.. calm and composed way ..
He told me to take a day off from work and start a fresh day tomorrow;)

So I took the day off & went back to my apartment.
When I reached there ..
I saw Lilly was lying in a pool of blood and she had a bite mark on her neck...!!

The bite mark of a VAMPIRE!!!