Chapter 2 - Conference

Every Clan was present at the conference in Jinlintai. Jin Zixuan was sitting beside his father with his wife, Jiang Yanli. The Lan was sitting beside Yunmeng and in front of Lan was the Nie. Four major Clan was near the podium where Jin Guangshan sit. Jin Guangyao who was also named Meng Yao and Su She courtesy name Su Mishan was sitting in front of all the clan leaders. Meng Yao can't face his father straight because he knows to himself that his father is looking at him with a disappointed look. Jin Zixuan stood up and announce that the conference is starting. Everyone looked at Jin Meng Yao and Su She.

"We're now going to talk about the offense you committed," Jin Zixuan said and took out a lot of things. Papers full of information about Wei Ying, the Stygian Tiger Amulet, and other things concerning their future plans. Even the killing of Nie Mingjue was brought out. It shocked the Sect Leader Nie and looked at Meng Yao whose face was pale. He was thinking how did they know about it?

"No! That's not me! It was not me!" Meng Yao said as he was pleading not guilty. He looked at Lan Xichen asking for help but the older Twin Jade sighed sadly and looked down. He may have helped him before but he was in the wrong. Much more, he also planned to kill Nie Mingjue who was their sworn brother. Nie Mingjue looked at Meng Yao angrily.

"YOU! I ACCEPTED YOU LIKE A BROTHER BUT YOU! YOU WERE PLANNING TO KILL ME?" Nie Mingjue smirked and shakes his head. "JIN GUANGYAO, YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I DIDN'T KILL YOU WHEN YOU KILLED MY NIE DISCIPLE!"

"No! I am-" Jin Zixuan cut him off.

"Also, we found Wen Ning in the deepest dungeon of Jinlintai. He will be released and let him go back to his family." Jin Zixuan looked at his father who has a regretable face but it quickly disappeared when Jin Zixuan looked at him. Madam Jin rolled her eyes and stood up. Nie Mingjue saw it so he got suspicious. 

"Sect Leader Jin, why are you so sad when your son said that Wen Qionglin will get released? Are you one of the people who is colluding in to corrupting the child? He might be a fierce corpse but he was wronged by your Jin clan!" Nie Mingjue scolded the old man. Jin Guangshan didn't like what Nie Mingjue said and was about to retort bu Jin Zixuan stopped him.

"Sect Leader Nie, please have some respect," Jin Zixuan said. Nie Mingjue scoffed and Jin Guangshan cleared his throat clearly happy that his son protected him but little did he know, he was going to be pulled down harshly. "Even though he doesn't need respect. But Sect leader Nie is right, father. Why is Wen Ning in the Jin dungeon? Are you thinking of using him? If so, do you think you can still be a sect leader for that? You give false information saying that Wen Qionglin is burned to ashes for killing me, but you didn't." Jin Guangshan looked at his son's serious face. He can't retort so he choose to say nothing. Jin Zixuan sighed and massaged his temples. Madam Jin stood up.

"If you may, I want to suggest something. Since my son is now on a right age to govern the clan. Jin Guangshan, it seems that it's best if you give the title as a Sect Leader to our son and let him bring back the glory that we lost because of your bastard son and your blackened reputation," Madam Jin said. Yao Sect Leader agreed which he earned a glare from Jin Guangshan.

"YOU-" Nie Mingjue nodded same as Lan Xichen and followed by Jiang Cheng. Jin Zixuan sighed and nodded.

"If the elders and the major sect agreed, then I will comply." Nie Mingjue stood up and raised his cup.

"I, Nie Mingjue, support the transferring of title from Jin Guangshan to Jin Zixuan. The Nie's will help you in any way we can if you need help," Nie Mingjue said. He doesn't like Jin Guangshan at all. Because of his frivolous playboy nature of his and scattering his seed. Also, he curry favor Wen Rouhan before, maybe changing the Jin Sect will be much more good course of action than nothing. Lan Xichen said the same thing and so is Jiang Cheng. Every Clan supported the Action and that Moment, Jin Zixuan became the Jin Sect Leader.

"As a Jin Sect Leader, I will sentence Jin Guangyao a lifetime imprisonment. You will be treated as the same as the people who commited great sin. The way you treated the Wen's in Qiongqi path is a beffiting punishment for you." Jin Guangyao's face turned pale. Su She's reputation as Moling Sect Leader was tarnished and the Sect Clan was disbanded. He was also given a life imprisonment with the same treat as Jin Guangyao.

"What are we going to do with the Wens?" Ouyang Sect Leader asked. Jin Zixuan looked at his mother and wife who just nodded.

"I asked the Wens once, if they are given a chance to choose where they live, they wanted to go back to Burial Mounds. But I really strongly suggest that they should move to my Jin Clan or to Yunmeng Jiang." Other voiced out their concern. Jin Zixuan sighed and looked at the other sect leaders. "Let me remind you that this Wen Sect is harmless. Just like me, they were saved by the Yiling Laozu who provided them shelter, food and care in his best abilities. If Yiling Laozu can do that, why not we? Wen Rouhan might be a tyrant but not all Wens are bad."

"My Lan sect is also open for them," Lan Xichen said. The people started to talk about it. Nie Mingjue looked down and contemplated about what Jin Zixuan said and after a few minutes he nodded.

"Our Nie Sect will also opening our gates for them." Jin Zixuan nodded. Jiang Cheng looked at Lan Xichen who also give him a small smile. Jiang Cheng sighed and nodded.

"Our Yunmeng Jiang is also open for them to rellocate if they choosen." Wei Ying opened his arms for them, why can't he? Also, the Wen siblings were the one who brought out the remains of Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan. He was thankful. Jin Zixuan nodded and thanked the Major Sect leaders. Since he lived with the Wens for a while, he was happy to finally helping them as they welcome him open arms.

Lan Zhan went to the Burial mounds to look for Wei Ying but instead he was greeted by a gloomy empty space. Before, it was bustling with Wen's smiling faces even though their life was hard but they are happy and contented. Wei Ying gave them a second chance to live freely. Ah Yuan, the only child was soo close to Wei Ying. Soo close that the child already see Wei Ying as his father. Lan Zhan sighed deeply and remember all the times he went there to check Wei Ying's temparament and health. He already feel that Wei Ying is too malnourished and too tired for his own good but Wei Ying always greeted him with smiles.

Smiles...

Ahh... The smiles...

The laughters...

The teases... Wei Ying's teases is endless...

He was flirt too... which made him soo upset sometimes...

But a lot of times, he... fall hard with him... With his kind heart, caring and lovely nature...

Wei Ying... Wei Wuxian and the fearsome Yiling Laozu... Who has a kind heart, noble character and...

The one who gave him a ray of sunshine in the his gloomy and boring world...

Now that ray of sunshine disappeared and once again his world crumbled and fallen to abyss...

"Wei Ying... where are you?" Lan Zhan muttered and kneeled down at the center of the place. Tears started to fall down to his cheeks, down to the earth. Clearly yearning for his soulmate who he lost. He didn't wipe his tears, he sat down properly took put his guqin and played a sorrowful tune of Inquiry. And the inquiry's question is always the same.

"Wei Ying, where are you?"

"Do you know where Wei Ying is?"

"Have you seen Wei Ying?"

Even the ghost took pity on him.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: I want to make an angst but I dunno if I put a lot of emotions in Lan Zhan or in the conference. What can you say?

Pardon my English, Grammatical error and Spellings. See you soon, Lovelies!