Chapter 1

If you see any grammar mistakes, please let me know :) , enjoy!

Athena's POV.

RING RING RING* I turn over to my side,
grabbing my pillow to cover my ears. "UGH" I groan in annoyance. "Finally", I say as I hear silence. About 5 minutes later, I dart straight up out of my bed. "shit, shit, shit" I hurried my way to the bathroom looking in the bathroom mirror seeing how horrible I looked.

I began observing my body, my face, everything about me. "Snap out of it, you're beautiful!" I say to myself as I jump in the shower. I grabbed my favorite body wash & lathered it on myself. I inhale the scent of my dove shea butter body wash. "Minunat" (lovely) I say to myself. I jumped out the shower and, quickly dried myself off & got dress for school.

"Siri what's the current time?" I say, yelling at my phone. Siri: "The current time is 6:57 AM", Siri says back to you. "SHIT SHIT SHIT" you start yelling at yourself. You quickly grabbed your book bag & car keys. You finally make it to your university. Running like a mad man to home room, barely making it on time.

Giovanni's POV - 10 AM

I woke up to a warm but yet cold breeze coming from my bedroom window. As I turn over, I feel a sudden vibration coming from my phone. "What" I answered sternly. "Capo, You were right, there's a rat among us. what would you like us to do?" Lorenzo, my right hand man & also my brother. Hearing this angered me, I knew this would happen eventually but right now wasn't the right time. "Meet me at the warehouse, and find this little rat of ours. They'll pay for what they've costed me" You say nonchalantly, as you hang up. 

You sit up, leaning against your headboard. "FIL DE CATEA" (SONS OF BITCHES) you scream out in anger, as you get undressed for a shower. You enter the shower & lean your head back in frustration. Suddenly, you feel rock hard abs being touched. You looked down to see your maid, Alyssa. "May I" you hear her ask softly. "You're already in here, do what you have to do & leave" You say sternly. "And before you start get me a glass of whiskey, with a lemon" You say to her as she nods her head.

You drink as she sucks you off, feeling no remorse or feelings towards her. "If you're going to suck me off, at least make it worth it my while" You say pushing her out the shower. She quickly runs out the bathroom & apologizes for wasting my time. "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to waste your time" She says emotionally, before crying. "Useless, can't even do your job right", you say, annoyed.

Athena's POV - 10 AM

You finally hear the bell ring & make way to your car. You hear laughing behind you, you turn and it's none other than the schools douche bag. "What now Anthony?" You questioned seriously. "Oh nothing, Just laughing at your little panties on the floor, they're cute" He snarked, still laughing. "What'd you say," looking confused, as you have no idea what he's talking about until he throws your pink laced panties from victoria secret. You look at your book bag to see it's wide open & you never closed it. ( side note: you were clearing out your gym locker, since the semester was almost over) "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE" you bursted out. "IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" you snap. " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to snap on y-" before you could finish you feel an awful sharp pain on your cheek. "YELL AT HIM AGAIN, AND YOU'RE DEAD BITCH" yells his perfect blonde girlfriend. She had the popularity, the body, the perfect face & the money. She was everything I wanted to be. I just ran off to my car, ignoring everything that had just happened. I quickly drove off headed to work.

Giovanni's pov - around 11:30 am

I walk into my warehouse, confidentially, knowing i'm one of the deadliest men alive in America. Although i'm Italian, I moved to America, building my own empire. Making me feared by most if not all men. "Did you find the rat or not", I asked irritated. "Si frate" (yes brother) He's in basement, waiting.." Lorenzo states. "Aw, How nice of you to do for me" I say playfully but sarcastically. "You're so weird man, Oh and we have a meeting today, at 5, we leave at 4:30 to Missouri. So make your fun quick, Si frate? (Yes brother?) Lorenzo says as if he's giving me a demand but also knowing his place as the same time. "Okay, i'm going to the basement, don't disturb me. I'm going to have a little fun with our little rat friend downstairs." I say sternly while laughing.

Athena's POV - 11:30 AM

(you work for a company known for making contracts and controlling peoples money, more importantly rich peoples money.)

"ATHENA" you hear a loud ring in your ear as the yelling was echoing off the walls, since they were very thin but also quite thick. "Yes sir?" you say calmly standing in the doorway of your bosses office. "We have an important client coming later on today. I need you to look your absolute best & have some complementary fruit & whiskey brought up. Got it? He says sternly. I just nod my head in agreement. "I'm counting on you Athena, don't let me down!" He says very seriously.

On my way out I inform my assistant to have some fresh fruit & the best whiskey sent up around 5. She nods in agreement & makes the arrangements. I quickly grab me a coffee from a local coffee shop, as I was exhausted. I had a great life, but i wanted to be successful and not rely on my parents for money, as they've done so much for me already. I quickly drive home and get ready. I find a box in my closet & open it. It was a sexy black dress but yet it still looked professional. I quickly got in the shower, the steam felt so good on my body after the long day i had. I used my signature scent, dove shea butter body wash. It'd made me feel & smell 10x times better! I gently wash my hair, with a vanilla scented shampoo. It made my hair feel brand new, so silky and soft. After my shower, I did a quick natural makeup look, which took about a hour. I looked at myself in the mirror, trying not to be insecure. After about 10 mins of looking at myself, I did my hair. I had long jet black curly hair. Since we're going for a professional look, i straightened it, which felt like forever. My arms were on fire from detangling & straightening it. "Siri what's the time"  I asked my phone while putting on some expensive golden diamond earrings from my mothers closet. "The current time is 4:32 PM" Siri answered. Okay, great i'm on track. I put my heels on, and head out the house.

Giovanni's pov - 4:00 PM

What's this meeting for Lorenzo? I asked. "It's for this new casino strip club you told me about. The owner wants to go through this bank place called "JM'S CONTRACTS". They manage peoples bank accounts & contracts for businesses. Not only ordinary people, people like us." Lorenzo says calmly. "What do you mean like us", I asked him rolling my eyes. "Men of the mafia Giovanni, what else." He says sternly and sarcastically. I roll my eyes as he wipes the blood off my hands. "Get ready & look professional frate" (brother) Lorenzo says as he's cleaning up the bloody mess on the bathroom counter.

Athena's pov - 5:30 PM

I was sitting in my office going over some reports to mind the time. These clients surely didn't know how to be on time. Which I found quite disrespectful. As i'm talking shit about them, I hear heavy, loud stomps coming down the long narrow hall.

I got my ass up & got to the meeting room quickly. Calling my assistant to bring the whiskey & complementary fruit up now. As I put the phone down, I see a tall handsome man. With many tattoos, I can't even count all of them on both hands. Accompanied by another, they look very similar. They must be siblings. They were very attractive & I couldn't keep my eyes off them. "See something you like prinţesa" (princess) One of them says confidently. I anxiously put my head down, as they laugh in the background.

Giovanni's pov 5:30 pm

We were late, but did I care? No. They're on my time & if they want this deal, they'll wait. As I walk in, I see a woman on the phone. As soon as I see her face, I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen. She had long jet black hair, a long black dress with the back showing & god was her body amazing.

She was made by the gods themselves. Her body was perfect, as if she was a Greece art sculpture. She had hazel brown eyes but when she moved more into the light they were green. Pure green. She was perfect, and I wanted her. What I want. I must get. I could see her staring at me. So I flirted with her a little bit. See something you like prinţesa? I asked her, laughing. She quickly put her head down, she was embarrassed, but she didn't need to be. She was perfect.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in chapter 2!