Chapter 5

Giovanni's POV - Around 11

As i'm leaving one of the many clubs I own. I'm greeted by Alison. "Hey, there's a weird woman over there looking for you." As I turn my head I see the woman I thought i'd never see again in my life. Sitting at the table I see a woman with dark long hair, grey eyes that can put fear into anyone who looks into them. I know those eyes all too well,not because i've looked into them and feared this woman, but because I have them too. Fuck, I say under my breath. "Are you okay boss? Should I call security" Alison says. No it's fine, just make sure the guards are on alert. "Got it" Alison says walking away. As I walk towards the woman in the private section, she stands up. Bianca, what are you doing here. She laughs as she try's to hug me, which I instantly avoid. As I sit down she huffs, and laughs. "What? A girl can't visit her brother? " She laughs while playfully hitting me. Yeah, Haha. Cut the bullshit Bianca. Why are you here? Tempted to kill your brothers again? For what the second time? "God, are you ever going to get over that Giovanni? I had a mission, and I didn't even know it was you guys. You have to believe me on that vanni. I really didn't know." She says very truthfully & sincere. I can tell she's telling the truth, but does that make it right? Hell no, but she is my sister. My blood & flesh. Well, what did you expect coming here to my club Bianca? She tilts her head down, while fidgeting with her fingers. "I was hoping I could come home, you know? I miss you guys. I miss being a family" She says sadly but seriously. And yet I laughed in her face. I'm sorry, that was a good joke. I say while laughing. You wanna come home Bianca? After you tried to kill us? Funny, really funny Bianca. Good joke though, I cracked a little laugh. I say as I finished up my little cackle. "Vanni i'm serious, what makes you think this is a joke? You know, I thought I could come here, make amends then we could go back to being a family. But you Giovanni Elis Colombo are a piece of shit. You've always treated me different, I never knew why but you did. Well guess what, I'm your blood and flesh, and wether you like it or not. I'm staying, for good this time. You're not making me leave this time. I'll reach out to Lorenzo, since he actually gives a shit. Bye Giovanni." She says, making her exit. Head held high, making people stare everywhere she walks. I can't take this bullshit, I mean is she serious? She can't be right? And why the fuck was Lorenzo talking to her? She tried to kill him too. He's such a pussy when it comes to her.

Athena's POV - 12 PM

I can't believe this. What did I just read? I'm apart of a mafia family? I'm adopted? My name is Odessa? This is so much to take in. This is all bullshit. They built me a perfect life, which all turns out to be BULLSHIT. I'm so upset I didn't even realize I ripped the letter up. I wipe my tears, and continue looking for the safe. Which I found. They told me the password would be my name. I type in "Athena" no luck. Of course they would use the bullshit of a name, Odessa. I type in Odessa, and see stacks of cash. More than i've ever seen in my life. I grab a bag near by and stuff the money inside. I also grab the passport on the table near by. I hurriedly go to my room and grab the clothes i'll need for my trip. I grab my car keys, the bag full of cash, fuel & head out the house. I set the fuel all around my childhood home, burning it to the ground. With my parents inside. Crying, I start my car and head to the airport. A new journey begins for me. Starting today 8/16/2022.