Mila

Walking through the cemetery I pull my jacket tighter. This February hasn't been that cold it was December that was the worst. Me and Carter didn't even celebrate Christmas even though Dante and ace sent over presents. We still haven't open them I don't blame them for what happened to Hailey or our baby and I don't think Carter does either. He is just shutting the world out including me and I get it he thinks I should be happy that I still have my soulmates in this world.

The truth is I am, I am so happy that they are alive but it doesn't feel right to be happy with everything we lost. I know Hailey is watching over my baby girl and that's why I had them buried next to each other. Baby girls is just a tombstone with her name and angel numbers. Me ace and dante took a long time trying to figure out her name but finally we came to a choice.

Sitting down on the bench in front of this beautiful plot they set up I feel a few tears slip down my cold cheeks. "Hi hails, hi Ayala I miss you both so much... I know your daddies come to visit you all the time and even uncle devi" I stop feeling words get caught in my throat.

Sighing softly I talk to them about everything happening recently. I tell them how I graduate in 2 weeks, how I'm thinking of getting a beach house off the coast for the summer. I tell them about all the books I've read and all the procedures I've been able to do in the hospitals by the doctor's side. Maybe I will go for my doctor degree but for now nursing is just fine.

I feel somebody creeping up behind me that cuts my chat with my favorite girls short. Grabbing my gun from my bag I quickly stand up dropping it in the process. Clicking the safety off I aim at the person's head who has their hands up in mock surrender.

"Woah easy there I was just trying to make sure you're okay" he says with a stupid smug smirk on his face. Rolling my eyes I keep my gun aimed at his left eye tilting my head and narrowing my eyes. " Didn't you ever learn not to sneak up on a grieving woman devi" I say keeping the anger in my tone.

Devi hasn't left since everything has happened and if it wasn't for me seeing him with Dante a few weeks ago I would have never known he made up with at least one of his brothers. That didn't mean they were the best of friends but from what I saw Dante was a little less tense around him now. It hurt to seem him I've avoided every call, every visit and it may be a little selfish but I asked one of my guards to let me know whenever they stop by to visit the grave.

I'm a coward and I know I've been avoiding them and eventually they are going to get fed up, but I've lost so much I just can't face them right now. Devi quickly pulls me out my thought process by clearing his throat. "You okay ?" He asks suddenly with so much care in his voice I physically flinch. Devi complete 360 over the past few months have really fucked with my head.

He was the biggest dick when he came back and something tells me if shit didn't hit the fan he would still be said dick. He stayed with us in the hospital he threw in name suggestions when it was time to name baby girl, he even hunted down the 3 men that got away that was the reason Hailey got shot. He tied them up in a basement and let me and Carter get the justice we deserved.

No I didn't bring her back and it didn't hurt less but it made me feel good to know that her killers couldn't hurt anyone else. Shaking my head I click the safety back onto my gun before sitting back down. "What do you care ? Don't you have some sluts to bang at the club waiting for you" I was being a total bitch but I didn't care. The thing about Devi was he was so much like Dante and ace it scared me.

He towered over me in a whole foot his eyes were just like Dante's but his hair was now half black and half red. He didn't carry himself like a mafia man just like ace didn't. He had the tattoos and the piercings and the style of a 90s band player. You would look at him and immediately assume guy from rock band. Not mafia leader son and unaliver.

His voice was deep and smooth and it calmed me and I hated it. I never could understand why I loved two men at the same time but they made it so easy because they wanted to. Was it selfish that I was thinking about their brother this way? If I ever wanted to get back with them would Devi be apart of that? Did I want that? Did he even want that.

What am I even thinking I hate the guy he's one of the reasons my relationship got fucked even though it was ace and Dante lies he had no right to come and drop a bomb like that into our peaceful lives.

"Princess if I didn't know any better I would say you're jealous" he sits next to me some tease in his tone.

"I would be stupid the be jealous of a manwhore"
I say back in mock offense. A dark chuckle graces my ears as I shiver slightly putting my hands on my lap.

"Oh princess the things I would do to you and that foul mouth of yours, but fortunately for you I'll wait till you want me and beg for it then I'll dish out all the beautiful punishments you've been silently begging for" he whispers near my ear causing me to turn my head towards him.

Before I can talk he cuts me off "they miss you and if I know anything about my brothers eventually they are going to get tired of waiting and barge into this little bubble you built up. And they are going to pop it " he finishes.

He gets up laying flowers on my daughter grave that I didn't see till just now plucking two roses from the bunch he places one on Hailey tombstone. Walking back to me he plucks the thorns causing his finger tips to bleed. My breath catches in my throat as he kneels down in-front of me tucking the rose into my curly mess of hair.

" I have been a monster all my life princess.. but seeing you cry alone here almost every day has me wanting to strangle my brothers for being so stupid" his dark eyes stare into mine as he talks.

"No one as pure hearted as you should have lost or suffered so much and I am truly sorry you lost your baby girl and best friend and princess if I could I would burn the world down to bring them back to you" he finishes as the tears fall down my cheeks.

Brushing them away with his thumb he stands up giving me one last look before walking away back through the cemetery. My heart slows in my chest as I sniffle standing up and grabbing my bag.

"What do you guys think I should do?"

A slight wind brushes across my face as I smile sadly.

"Yeah I don't know either " I say before walking away.