Devi

My brothers have hated me my whole life. I understand why I was a difficult child. I gave my mom a hard time for the short years she was alive after she met their father. He was always mean to me. Hate me because I wasn't his blood. I was a kid it wasn't my fault but somehow I always go the pain of it.

He beat me every chance he got every single change. Can you imagine being 6 years old with broke ribs. It was awful. My mom didn't stop him she never did. I had a feeling she knew what he did to me or maybe she didn't who knows.

When Dante was born they both were so happy and Inlove with him. For their father I think he was more happy that he finally had his first kid by a woman he adored. I don't think he ever cared about dante or ace. Just our mom, kinda fucked up right?

When I was 5 years old mom took me to a therapy because I kicked a boys head into a brick wall for breaking my spider man toy. I never felt such rage before and I don't know why I felt it. I blacked out and when I came too the teacher was screaming he was bleeding and I was standing there.

Turns out I have IED and bipolar schizophrenia. What a mouth load that I couldn't even say. They put me on all these meds and I had to get evaluated.

Imagine that 5 years old stuck with needles on meds and an abusive step father. My life was amazing insert sarcasm.

I grew up like a freak and an unwanted child. My mom did nothing to ease my worries but she was always so sweet to dante. She didn't hit me but her turning her back to my abuse and neglecting me was much worse then any punch or kick.

Maybe she didn't want me she was a god fearing woman which is funny because she was with a monster who abused kids and killed people. Aborting me was out of the question and from what I've heard she did love my dad but he died.

Maybe the part of her that loved him loved me as well and when he died she shut that part down. Till this day I could never figure out what she ignored everything I ever tried to tell her so I acted out.

In the end I was the most hated in the house my little brothers hated me their father hated me and mom didn't have to say it but I knew she hated me too. The minute I hit 16 I left his stupid fucking prison and never turned back.

I popped in on my brothers every few years or so making sure they were still breathing but we never bonded like family did. I saw them as nothing more then people I shared blood with and they saw me as scum. I grew into a cold bastard I know that I kill for fun. I've done some sick twisted things and smiled while doing it.

Women was a different story they were nothing to me but a warm body to get me satisfied. I never beat them and they weren't force to be with me no they chose that on their own. Somehow I became the bad guy and the manwhore when I wanted nothing more then a one night stand or a quick fuck.

Why do women think they can change a man who doesn't want to be changed. Every woman I was with swore they could me me fall Inlove with them find their way into my cold heart. It was pathetic really and I warned them I told them I only like to fuck. You want a good fuck? You call me. You need a shoulder to cry on find someone else.

For 34 years that is how I have operated and I never wanted to change that. That was until I popped in on my brothers and saw the little curly head vixen who had turned my brothers into pussy whipped bitches. I didn't understand it until I saw her.

And boy did I see her

She was small so small between the three of us we could crush her. Her eyes are so big and brown and innocent. Those lips the way they naturally pout drove me insane. Her body was a different story she didn't have much but she had enough to have me ready to fall to my knees and worship her.

It disgusted me how from one look my dick was standing at attention while my heart was doing some weird jumpy shit in my chest that I couldn't stop. So I tried to ruin it. I dropped the bomb on purpose to get her away from me. She was making my heart feel funny and I fucking hated it. I was never going to drop it I was going to let them live their peaceful lives I wanted to fuck with my brothers a bit.

But one look at her and I couldn't understand how they would hold something so darkly from her. Something she deserved to know even if it hurt.

After she left my brothers and I had a screaming match shit got bloody and serious quick. The tension in the house was way worst then when we were kids.

Once we got called to that hospital twice I decided I didn't want to live like this anymore. I didn't care she was my brothers girl I really didn't give two shits. They were already sharing her they could extend the fucking party, Or I would take her for myself.

I didn't need to have her all to myself all I needed was a part of her the part that had me in therapy for the first time in 15 years. The part that made me get a new phone number and not touch another woman since. The part that sat there and brought her food and flowers while she was in the hospital and help named a baby that wasn't mine. The part that had me telling dante everything I endured in that house that he never knew of.

Ace wasn't ready to hear my side my kid brother was as fucking stubborn as they come. He looks like our mother she had those same eyes and I hated him for it. He didn't care for me much either so I didn't bother trying to plead my side of the case. When he was ready the fucker would come to me.

Once dante found out everything and asked why I was going to therapy and trying to be a better man just slightly, thats when the questions came.

"I'm doing it for Mila " was all I said to my brother. I didn't have to explain myself he was fucking stupid. I was more then ready to fight my brother until we were both bloody if he tried to keep me away from her. The only person who could reject me and I back off is her but if she wanted me I wasn't going to stop her.

Surprisingly dante didn't argue with me and I always wonder why. I get why he shared with ace but they had that bond we don't. When asking him why he was so chill about my obvious feelings for his girl he shrugged and walked away.

As the months went on after Hailey death I kept a close eye on Mila. Hiding in the shadows being her fucking dark knight for crying out loud. So many men wanted to take this beautiful girl from the world and it angered me to no end.

They died slow and painfully one by one and I sent out there bodies as a message. I promised myself I would get better for her emotionally I never said I would change my craving for blood.

After seeing her at the grave that was my last fucking straw. I stormed into the house and laid the shit down to my brothers then and there. I told them either they man the fuck up and come with me to get her back or I take her myself. I was losing my patience very quickly with this whole situation and that was my first time admitting to ace I felt something for her.

The fucker simply rolled his eyes and stormed out to his car with me and dante on his heels. It didn't take a rocket since to figure that dante probably already told them and he's had time to process this.

Coming back to reality Mila body was being wheeled into the ambulance. She had an oxygen mask on and they had her covered in so many thick blankets. Carter quickly jumped into the back with her grabbing her hand and squeezed softly.

I could tell me and dante were still stunned in silence about everything that's happened in the past two hours. Ace on the other hand was screaming at the people and getting the car started telling Carter he was right behind him.

" we have to help her " I said to no one in general.

" We will " dante replied with a tone that told me one thing.

He was done playing nice. He was going to force his way back into her life and drag her out of whatever dark place she was in kicking and screaming, and I was going to help him.