𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

GIRL, YOU KNOW WE GOT THINGS TO DO. SO GET YOUR ASS IN THAT CAR. COME THROUGH
______ die with you.
(comment & vote motherfucker)

|HIGH SCHOOL|

LAYING IN BED on a Thursday night, watching old reruns of Bad Girls Club seemed to be top ten on Kenji's list

Her body was sprawled out on her bed, staring absentmindedly at the mounted 55' inch TV. She was currently binging the best season of the show, season sixteen.

"If I was Kailee you would've hit me already!" Persuasion exclaimed, mushing Winter harshly

"Nah deadass." Kenji agreed as if the reality TV stars could hear her

Feeling her Iphone vibrate with a notification, hands instantly picking it up and holding it above her face.

"He is so unreal." She mumbled, squinting at Sekani's confusing text

Kenji simpy ignored her annoying younger brother with a shake of her head, shutting off the Iphone and placing it down once again.

As soon as it reached her pillow, it rung with another notification. Her face contouring into irritation as she looked at it with furrowed eyebrows.

siah💗💖💞💓💘💝
come outside.

Clicking the message, knowing as though that action would quickly be regretted in about five minutes.

Come outside.

How could two small, measly words make her feel so many emotions at once? These same emotions that Kenji thought she'd hidden away when she was younger.

The girl wasn't stupid, recognizing the contact from middle school, per the cringey ass emojis. She just hadn't received a text from that number for years, even going as far as to forgetting it existed.