author's note + disclaimer + copyright

بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝an honest heart is a kingdom in itself❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a u t h o r's n o t e

To all the amazing souls who have decided to click on this book and add to their libraries, thank you, you're amazing.

And to the two amazing women LeemaLiyu, and TheOmoope, who listened to all my whining, and gave me the push I needed to get back to writing, and Platinum_Pen, thank you for your encouragement, and support, love you guys loads.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

d i s c l a i m e r

This book contains Muslim characters who are imperfect but it does not in any way or form depict the Islamic culture.

This book contains scenes with mentions of:
    •strong language
    •domestic violence
    •chronic illness
    self harm

Read discretion as advised

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

c o p y r i g h t

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by an information and retrieval system without express written permission from the Author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is purely coincidental.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©Jidderh_khidir, 2023