14

⚠️ NSFW

"You're different from the other girls, Nari." Sangwoo said as I was eating the dinner he had prepared for me on the floor.

It took me by surprise and I was curious on what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously. I didn't want to get punished for questioning him.

"I mean," He placed his chopsticks down and looked down at me with a smile. I blushed.

"I don't have a burning hatred for you like I do with every other woman." He sat up and crouched down. He cupped my head in his hand.

My cheeks were burning pink.

"I don't feel inclined to kill you." He rubbed my cheek with his thumb as my face was resting in his big palm.

"I like you, Nari." He said before placing a kiss on my lips.

I happily returned the kiss. I felt all warm inside.

"I like you too, Sangwoo." I said as we released from our kiss.

"Do you like me more than anyone else?" He asked, staring deeply into my brown eyes.

"Of course I do." I wrapped my arms around Sangwoo's neck. "I love you." I said in his ear.

"Do you love me more than Bum?" He asked again, a hint of insecurity and jealousy radiating from his warm body.

His question shocked me. Is Oh Sangwoo... jealous?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked as I let go.

His smiled wasn't there anymore. He looked serious. It took away all the warm and giddy feelings away and left me afraid.

"I see you guys cuddle all the time. You seem very close with each other." He narrowed his eyes at me.

I started shaking. I was so afraid he'd hurt me for being too close with Bum.

"I-I'm sorry, Sangwoo. Me and Bum are just really thin so we have a hard time maintaining body heat and the basement is cold so we cuddle together at night to keep each other warm." I tried reassuring him.

I wanted to caress his cheek, but I was afraid of the consequences. What if he was in a bad mood? His mood swings are drastic and unpredictable.

I took a leap of faith, unsure of the outcome. I caressed his cheek softly and smiled at him.

It seemed to calm his tense body. "Nothing is going on between us." I said reassuringly.

He smiled. "Good." He said before sitting up.

"Finish your meal, Nari. I have a surprise waiting for you."

My stomach dropped. What kind of sick surprise does he have waiting for me again?

A fun, surprise to Sangwoo is usually absolutely horrifying and painful for me.

"Y-yes, Sangwoo." I replied.

I purposely ate slowly, until I was finally finished with my meal.

I swallowed my anticipation and fear. "S-Sangwoo, I finished my meal." I said.

I waited for him to walk from the living room to the kitchen. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Good girl, are you ready for your surprise?" He asked while setting the bowl in the sink.

"What is it?" I asked.

He snickered before scooping me up from the floor. "You'll see."

He sat me on the couch and smirked. My heart started racing.

What was he gonna do? Cut my head off? Cut Bum's head off?

He kneeled in front of me, keeping our eyes locked. He sensed my fear and it drove him crazy.

Sangwoo lifted my legs and sat them of his shoulders. He lifted my skirt and my cheeks burned bright.

"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed as I felt his tongue lightly graze my hole.

I yelped. It felt good, but it caught me by surprise.

His tongue swirled around the entrance to my body and I could feel my pussy throb for him.

I moaned as his tongue slipped inside me. My shaking hand reached out for his dyed dirty blonde hair and I lightly gripped on to it.

Without any thought, I pushed his head deeper in between my thighs.

Sangwoo grabbed my wrist and threw it to my side. His tongue went back into his mouth as he lifted the hood of my clit to reveal the small, pink bud. He dipped his fingers inside me to soak them in my cum before running his index finger in small circles along my clit.

I moaned, and my pussy twitched from the sudden stimulation. I felt his tongue flick my clit and I bucked my hips into his face.

He grunted and slammed my hips down on to the couch. "Somebody's desperate." He said in a low voice.

I blushed hard.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" Sangwoo asked as he returned his finger to my clit.

I nodded my head no and whimpered.

He cooed before rapidly flicking his tongue over my clit again.

It felt so good. I needed more. I wanted him to do more to me. I haven't felt this good in so long. Sangwoo really loves me to treat me so well like this.

I inched closer and closer to an orgasm as Sangwoo was sucking my clit and plunging his fingers inside me.

My moans grew louder as I felt my climax arrive. My entire body started shaking as complete bliss washed over me.

I couldn't put into words what I felt between my legs as I reached my orgasm. But my thighs clenched around Sangwoo's head and I arched my back as I moaned and whimpered Sangwoo's name.

I gripped harshly at his fluff of hair without thinking as I collapsed on the couch. I shivered as Sangwoo pried my thighs from his head and he chuckled.

"I couldn't breathe, Nari. Do you develop super strength or something when you cum?" He asked as he rubbed his neck.

I closed my eyes as I felt him scoop me up from the couch and my skirt fell back in place.

"Thank you." I said softly as I snuggled my head into his chest.