✨Worthy🌿

Character: Noriaki Kakyoin

🚫WARNINGTHIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT🔞AND ADULT LANGUAGE🗣️❗IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPICS ABOVE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU

🚫WARNING❗THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT🔞AND ADULT LANGUAGE🗣️❗IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPICS ABOVE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU❗

It was a cloudy day. Just like every other day. Cold. Wet. And grey. I watched the trees sway in the harsh winds as it began to rain. Most trees were threatening to break free from their roots and travel someplace far away from here. I wouldn't blame them if they did. It seems that staying in one place could get tiresome. The wind whispered to me behind this cold plane of glass. My forehead rests on it, watching, taking in the scenery. I usually enjoyed train rides. The thrill of the early morning rush, purchasing tickets, and going through the metal detectors. Like you were some V.I.P late to a very important meeting. But not this time. It was bittersweet. I wasn't on the train for fun or a vacation. No. I was riding because I had to visit someone. Family, of course. Once every winter. If it were up to me, I would stay here. At home. Where I'm comfortable and never have to commute to a place that I didn't want to.

Believe me, I have tried talking to them. But I get the same responses every time. And I react the same way every time. Pitiful words flood my mind as I comfort them, reassuring them that I do love them and want to see them. I would never want my old man to never see me again. And my poor mother would want me to have a good relationship with my father. So, I'll do it for you.

I always do things for you.

With that last thought, I noticed that I had let a few tears fall down my face subconsciously. Shortly after that, the train shifted roughly causing me to hit my head on the glass window.

"Ah," I silently groan and placed my head in my left hand. "That's what I get for thinking." I thought to myself.

I began to rub my forehead to release the pain. I was met with a numb feeling and started to wipe my face. Looking up I see a few of the people I boarded the train with. It was me amongst 3 other people. One of them was a very old man, whilst the other two were a mother and, what seemed like, her 3-month-old child. The man was hunched over in his seat, holding a cane in his right hand beside him. He wore a mask, covering his nose and mouth. As for his eyes, they were glossed over. He was blind. Probably traveling to his family like me. Glancing over at the lady, she looked young and tired. Her eyes were low, and she had dark eye bags. Her lips were cracked, and she was breathing very slowly. The baby was cooing in their swaddled blankets. Their hands reach up for their mother and back down. She never did comfort her child. Throughout the whole ride. She just sat there, staring into the abyss and holding them in a loose cradle.

Eventually, everyone shifted their attention to the front of the train, and above it was an intercom. The conductor chimed in and let out an announcement.