🔸️I need You...Please🔹️

‼WARNING❌THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT SEXUAL DESCRIPTION AND MILD RAPE🚫IF YOU DONT WISH TO READ ANY OF THE CONTENTS ABOVE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER‼

2 years ago today, me and my lawfully wedded husband, Jonathan Joestar said our vows. He was sweet and dedicated to his every word, and I mine. The endless words his face spoke as we stared into each other's eyes. The constant "I love You's" his eyes spoke were never ending. The powerful compassion in our kiss that day was breathtaking and special. We had found our ones. And that was each other.

But today, we had to celebrate that beautiful day for it was our 2 year anniversary. We were lying in bed together, Jonathan's steady pace rose and fell and the warmth of his breath warmed my neck. His soft embrace accompanied me and his soft touch on my stomach made me all the more at home.

I shifted to adjust my posture and Jonathan groaned. He gripped my hand tightly and pulled me close to him, like he was afraid that I'd get away. I lightly chuckled and turned to face him. His eyes were closed but he showed a concerned facial expression.

-A bad dream?- I thought to myself and pecked him on his nose. As he smiled, let go of my hand and slid it up my back, pulling us into a hugging position. I cuddled up against his hard chest and pressed my ear against it. The slow loud beats of a steady heart were there. And I smiled.

I felt Jonathan's head shift away from my forehead and I looked up at him. Jonathan was awake and smiling down at me. I smiled back and leaned into him for a sweet, passionate kiss. For a long, lovely while, we laid there. Jonathan climbed on top of me and we kissed each other. Our lips spoke to each other and we both listened. It was like soft music. But like all good things, the moment couldn't stay forever. It was Monday and I had a job.

My close alarm which read "8:00 am" rang obnoxiously and I pulled away. Jonathan frustratingly groaned and leaned down to kiss me again. I giggled and moved my head to the side and reached out to turn off the alarm. He sat up and sighed heavily. I knew what was wrong and it only made me smile more.

"Aw baby. You know I have things to do." I spoke softly, reaching up to caress his cheek.

"C'mon, (Y/N). It's our anniversary. I want to spend time with you today." He whined.

I sat up as well and hugged him. He was so adorable when he pouted. His accent made it even better. Pulling away, I pecked him on his soft pink lips and spoke again.

"I know and I'm sorry JoJo. But look at the bright side, I told my boss that today was our special day and he said that he will let me off early. You won't even remember that I left babe." I persuaded.

I slinked out of bed but felt something pull me back. I looked and saw that it was Jonathan holding my arm. He turned to look at me and moved to where he was sitting off the edge of the bed.

"Please stay...I don't want you to leave." Jonathan begged.

I bit my lip and walked towards him and he laid his head on my chest, all while wrapping his arms around my waist. I ran my hair through his silky, blue hair and I kissed the top of his head. Jonathan looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Jonathan dont give me that look." I pouted back.

I grabbed his hands lightly and removed them from my waist. Walking backwards towards the bathroom, I looked at him and smiled softly all while letting his hands slip from mine. When we finally departed, I quickly walked to the bathroom in fear that he'd grab me again and make me late. I closed the door and quickly ran some hot water. After undressing myself, I stepped into the shower, the hot water instantly burning my feet. Subconsciously, I jumped to get away from the steaming hot water and slipped. But something...or someone caught me.