⛓No where to Go⛓

🔗Character: Jotaro Kujo🔗

‼WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE AN ABUSED! STORY PLOT, EXPLICIT CONTENT🔞HARSH LANGUAGE❗AND MILD RAPE‼IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SUCH TOPICS, PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER NOW‼

10:50. Shit. I was late again. I worked as a (occupation) and tonight had required me to work a little extra tonight. I pressed on the gas pedal and sped home in the rough rain before Jotaro knew I was out for too long.

Jotaro Kujo. Handsome and a complete teenage heartthrob. He was the type of boy that knew you liked him but purposely held a wall around him all the time because he claimed to hate everyone. Well, everyone except me. I got to slither past his wall and get to know him. He always acted like he wasn't affected but I knew deep down that he cared. Otherwise we wouldn't be dating for a year and counting. But there was...a part of him. A part that Ive learned to accept and love. He was very...hands on. So hands on that he gave me strict rules to follow. So when I needed to be corrected, I knew why. And right now I had broken a rule.

Rule 1: Never leave him. And if I did, I was set on a timer for how long I could be out. Today's time was 10:00. And I was out 50 minutes too late. But I wasn't in danger...I wanted to stay and love around that part of him. What ever happened I had coming so I couldn't complain. Mainly because he didn't like it when I did. But otherwise Jotaro was a loving person when he wanted to be...which was rare.

I pulled up into the drive way and rushed out of the car, leaving my things in the vehicle which I had also forgotten to lock up. I couldn't. I simply didn't have the time. I ran up the slippery door steps and feverishly searched for my keys. Standing in front of the door, I had realized..I left the keys in the ignition. My eyes widened and tears welled up in my eyes. I ran down the steps again and cursed myself as I swung the door open and snatched the keys from the slot. Then, I quickly closed and locked up the car. I ran up the steps and reached for the door. But I grabbed onto something...fleshy. I looked up and saw Jotaro. He had his favorite school uniform on but he seemed to be missing his shirt. His abs flexed as he inhaled the smoke from his cigarette. I let go of his hand and looked down in shame. Jotaro clicked his tounge in frustration and exhaled the smoke in my face. I knew what was coming and what he was gonna say, so I braced myself for his harsh words. I then looked up as I heard footsteps trail away from me. I followed him into the house and took off my soaked shoes, leaving them at the door.

Jotaro lead us into the kitchen as he placed his jacket on the back of a chair and leaned against the kitchen counter. I stood by the entrance with my hands intertwined, afraid of his anger. I loved him and I knew that this was a side of him, but it was always scary when he got like this. Jotaro took another breath of smoke and looked up at me. Goosebumps crawled up my back and down my face to the ends of my toes. Jotaro raised his muscular arm, his muscles twitched with energy as he pointed a finger at me and curled it, signaling me to approach him.

"C'mere babe." Jotaro's voice rumbled.

I gulped and walked towards him hesitantly.

"Good grief woman, we don't have all day." His voice was deep and stern.

When I reached him, he exhaled the smoke into my face, making me cough and my eyes water. And with that, Jotaro backhanded me, making me tumble over and fall on my back. I held my cheek as tears silently fell down my face. My body began to shake and my heart was beating so fast, Im sure he was able to hear it. I heard his heavy footsteps trail towards me and he kneeled next to me. I heard him take another breath and again, exhaling it in my face.