Chapter Four

A/N: This chapter is LOOSELY based on the TikTok series "Sero Iida Fusion"
(Ep 1 only shown here↑)

They're TikTok account 😌

________________________

"I-im so, so s-sorry i-i-i-i-" I ramble as I stand up.
He clears his throat, "It's quite alright, L/N." I look at him.
"Thanks I-Iida..." I mumble as I rush to my friends in the Baku squad.

~~~~~~~~

'Aizawa's kid, huh...?' I wonder as Aiza- Dad assigns us training groups. I got Kirishima, Bakugou, and Midoriya. Great...

Iida's POV

I was stunned by L/N's reaction to bumping into me. They tried stuttering a form of an apology before I interrupted,
"It's quite alright L/N." I flash a friendly smile.
"Thanks I-Iida..." They murmur before speeding away from me and to Bakugou and his tight-knit group of friends.

~~~~~~~~

I ponder over the recent events between L/N and I as Aizawa-Sensei sorted the class into training groups, L/N got Midoriya, Kirishima, as well as Bakugou. I felt a soft pang of..... something...Jealousy...? Frustration? I wasn't sure.
'I'll deal with it later on.' I tell myself as I get put in a group consisting of Mineta, Hagakure, and Sero. I smile at him, he smiles back. After the fusion quirk incident, our bond has grown stronger.

Y/Ns POV:

I sigh as Bakugou and Deku go at each other's throats, as I've been doing since Bakugo got his quirk- wait, wrong place- I giggle to myself and glance at Iida.
'He looks...calm....happy even...' I smile.
"Y/-bro! C'mon, let's go!"

A/N: part of your first name, then
'bro'

I follow Kiri to "Ground Beta". We were greeted by Ryuko, Midnight, and Cementoss.

*Time skip brought to you by my insomniac ass*

My brain was throbbing and my hero suit was ripped and bloodied. Dadzawa was telling Bakugou off, Iiro split and Iida ran up to me, bombarding me with questions about my "current medical status" as he put it. I blushed and looked away,
"t-too c-close...." I unintentionally muttered aloud. He immediately backed up and apologized profusely. I look up at him in slight shock and disappointment that he moved.
"Y/N, are you okay...?" Dadzawa asked worriedly, which I was not used to in the slightest. I nod and run out for some fresh air.
"Goddamnit Y/N....pull yourself together...he's not here....he can't hurt you....." I let myself slide down the wall and break down....

"Y-Y/n...?"
"D-Denki...."

(424 words)