Chapter Five

WARNING!!!
This episode gets really emotional
TW!
-S/H
-Su!cid3
-Abû$e
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!
______________________________________

"Y-Y/n...."
"Denki....." He runs to me and pulls me in his lap.
"Hey, hey...shhh....what's going on....?" He asked, I shook my head and hid in his embrace.
"Do you want me to get Sensei...? Or someone else...?"
"No.... j-just stay....please...so I can pretend that it's real...." I whispered the last part, but he heard me. He pulled me in tighter and began humming.

I smile and listen to him and his heartbeat.
"H-hey Denki....?"
"Hm..?"
"Can we go to the dorms...? I wanna show you something...." He nods and picks me up in a princess carry, walking to the dorms.

He puts me down and I drag him to my room careful to not hurt his arm.

"Y/n? What's going on..?" I sit on my bed and encourages him to join.

(Skip the bold if any of the tws
effect you!)

I roll up my sleeves and unwrap my bandages.
"W-what the h-hell...?" He stares at them in disbelief. I look away, ashamed.
"D-did you...?" I nod.
"Why...?"
"I'm not from here," I start. "I mean-...fuck, this is hard to explain...." He gives me a reassuring smile and listens patiently. I take a deep breath and continue.
"I am from earth...obviously...but just..not this one..." He nods, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.
"My real “father” is abusive, in all meanings of the word... In my real life, I've always seen Aizawa and Yamada as...“parents”..?" I giggle a little.
"Most of these scars, cuts, bruises and such.." I tremble, trying to keep it together.
"Are f-from him...." I take a deep breath.
"My mom left when I was...what..? 6..? 7...?" I shrug.
"After that...my dad kinda....lost it.. if it wasn't me, it was my dog, Spencer...." I smile at the thought of Spencer... black, fluffy fur, blue and brown eyes...

 black, fluffy fur, blue and brown eyes

"What happened to him..?" Denki asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh....h-he was killed... N-not by dad! No no no no.. he got hit by a bus..."
"Y/n....I'm so sorry..." I smile.
"Don't be... Anyways... After mom...then Spency... I shattered into a million pieces....I tried k-ki.... ending it all...on so many occasions....never really worked...." I shake my head.
"It would've...if dad didn't need me to do everything for him...."

"Y/n....that's awful....!" Denki cried, pulling me into him. I cried... A lot.... It was so easy to let go with him.... He's my best friend.....
'just don't push him away...' a voice in my head said to me. I ignore it and end up falling asleep in Denkis' embrace.

(472 words)