Description

"What if I fall?"

"Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Fleuretta Moulin, enchanting, mesmerising and loveable. 

3 everlasting words to describe her, if only her life matched the descriptions.

Her parents had a mysterious disappearance when she was 12, she's now 17 with fresh memories haunting her dreams of the previous years.With a great school record, but a traumatising life, she receives an acceptance letter into Cardinam Hills, a prestigious school, a school for the rich. 

She meets new people, makes new friendships through struggles, and possibly finds everlasting love? 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Vittorino Endrizzi, fearless, arrogant, elegant and extremely attractive. 

4 compelling words, enough to make a description for the outsiders, for the insiders? Not as fearless or arrogant.

A closed off person ever since he was young, his mother died during childbirth of his younger siblings, when he was 7. He became a second parent to his siblings, as their father became occupied with work after her death. 

Once you're inside, he won't let you leave, even if his life is at stake. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

"Pooh, how do you spell love?"

"You don't spell love, Piglet...you feel it."