Ch 5

Kong was now asleep. He was just letting the water fly over his hands as they loooked up again in shock and anger. They then saw Maya Simmons fly in and smile as well. Though she gave a look of pure anor slight confusion as of what they were doing as kong was laying on his side on his own free Will just sleeping slightly.

 Though she gave a look of pure anor slight confusion as of what they were doing as kong was laying on his side on his own free Will just sleeping slightly

Maya then exited the copter and ordered them to leave the area. They then smiled as she then took up and continued to move in there direction as well.

Maya: Let them know I am here...

Personal: Alright ma'am will do then

(Back inside the control room of the ship)

They then smiled but grew a face of alight disgust as he then remembered kong always smelled like that as of now.

Nathan: Caught by suprise there...

Ilene: I know then... but for now we need to get ready

However they saw Kong sit up as he then continued to move on his way as he got prepared to battle or just relax as he then growled slightly.

Jia: Let's hope we can actually get there in time...

Ilene: I hope so Jia... I hope so two...

Then the signal went out for new arrivals as well and then they smiled as Nathan went out to greet them both as well.

(Outside on the deck area)

Nathan smiled as he dusted himself off and walked out the area as he smiled slightly seeing Maya Simmons looking up at kong who was not chained just looking around as well.

(Ignore the chains and the color)

They saw Kong smiling as he was watching the animals go by and he even interacted with some of them as well

Maya: Wow... you are treating him like family aren't you...

Nathan: That's the point... he needs to get home though.

They then shook hands as Maya then sighed as she stopped him from walking in side as of now with them both making eye contact

Maya: My father wants a sample... I will not get it for him though as he has to find a different one as well for now.

Nathan: Well... we do know the H.E.A.V will light up Vagus for a week now so yeah that could work for a time being.

They then went inside and a good thing two as it started to thunder storm as Kong just felt he had no protection from the rain that was going on.