hiring!

[A/N: bad grammar and bad spelling sry]

Y/N: i was driving in my car to the interveiw i was about to go to. it started at 8:30 and it was 8:29 so i was trying to hurry. when i got there i ran in there and a short man with light brown hair with grey strands and a dad bod with a beard stopped me "ma'am why are u in such a hurry? u havent even checked in!" "oh sorry! im here for a interveiw and i was abt to be late" i said he laughed saying "oh mrs y/n! follow me to my office for the interveiw!" he said as i followed him i saw 2 doors

one said "afton" and the other one said "emily". he knocked on the afton door and said "will?" "WILL!" henry busted open the door and i saw a man is his 30's (btw in this ur 35 and he is 37) with messy dark brown hair a wrinkled light blue shirt and a messed up black tie he looked very peaceful so henry lightly shaked him and whispered "will". the man slowley opened his eyes and groaned and said "what?!" williams pov: i said what as henry pointed at a short female about my age with h/l hair and e/c eyes she was cute but then henry waved his hand infront of my face and said "will stop zoning of to our future employee and interveiw them!" as i jolted up and said "OH YEA SH!T! sorry come and sit in the chair infront of me".

Y/N: i walked to the chair and sat in it as henry left. william said "so what jobs are u wanting? we have the chef and assistint" i sat there and thought for a bit and assistint cant be bad right all it is is following orders and giving coffee..right? so i said. "assistint" |williams pov: she said assistant and henry already had one [her name is jessica and is talked abt in chap 3!] so i thought that maybe i should have one yknow to get coffee and other bs "okay you will be my assistant we are pretty desprite so no need for contracts. henry will print and make ur name tag next week." (end of chapter woo! 379 words!)