start of ur crushy wushy

y/n pov: william or my new boss went stood up gaw DAWM he was tall he walked to a closet and asked "what size ru?" "exuse me?" i said he responded "ur clothing size god dammit :| " i jolted up at the sudden anger but he did just wake up i wouldent blame him "uhm Y/S" (your size) he grabbed 2 outfits. one that looked like a cosplay kinda look of the spring bonnie robot outside the office and one that looked like his outfit but insted of pants a skirt i hate skirts but i wont complain. he handed them to me and said "change in the blue shirt one the restrooms are next to the kichen".

i stood up out the chair and said "thank you uhm.." "mr.afton" he said "ok ty mr.afton". i walked out the office as the smell of pizza and the sound of kids come back i walked towards the restrooms and one the employes stopped me he had ginger hair green eyes and a bit of freckles (lol edd sheeran?!). "im sorry to stop you ma'am but where is ur wristband to show you are a customor?" i said "oh! im a new employee im mr.aftons new assistant! just heading to the restrooms to change im sorry!". the ginger headed boys eyes widened and he said "oh! im sorry miss i didnt know im jeremy by the way the day gaurd here :]".  

jeremy walked away  "he looks young how dafuq did he get a job here 0_o" i thought to myself as i walked to the womens restroom. i walked in and saw a few little girls washing there hands. with there moms around (about like 3 kids and 2 moms bc one of them is 10). and when i changed and walked out a little girl with pretty green eyes and long green hair (the 10 year old is liz lol) said to me "miss i lost my daddy can you help me?" i responded with "ok kiddo can u tell me what he looks like?". she said "verryy tall with grey eyes and brown hair like my brother!". HE HAS KIDS?! i thought "uhm ok i know exactly where he is! follow me :] ". 

she held my hand as i walked to williams office "this place is spooky i dont go here alot" she said "then thats why u cant find ur father silly! his office is here" i said her eyes widened and she said "ooooooooohhhhhhhh". i knocked on williams office door and i said "mr.afton ur child lost you" i heard a muffled voice say "come in y/n" he said in a tired agatated voice. i opened the door and i saw him working on and arm of some sort it has a pink palm pink nails and white skin. "daddy!!" the little girl said running to william hugging him. "oh you found my daughter i guess she told you she was lost?" "yea" i said.

"yea she gets lost alot normaly she goes to jeremy"  he said rubbing the little kids head. "lizzy daddy is working on somthing go to charlie ok? yall can get some free tokens if u ask mr emily nicley ok?" damn he was good with children. "ok daddy!" she said as she ran to the door "thank you for bringing me to my daddy ur very pretty" she said  i smiled softly and said "ur very pretty to little one now go get ur free tokens with ur friend :] ". she rans screaming "CHARLIE! CHARLIE!" i looked at william and asked "so how many kids u got?" "3 2 boys 1 girl" he is kinda cute but he is prob married i wonder who the lucky lady is... "so uhm who is the lucky girl?" he whent silent 

"she died in a car crash ive tried looking for someone new but all of them wanted me for my money" he sounded sad soi said "oh im sorry if u need to talk to anyone im here " he looked at me and said "thank you can i ask ya a favor?". "of course sir." "no need to call me sir im not about the whole manners thing " he giggled. "uhm can u get me a coffee? at the lunch room next to henrys office is a small cafe thing with coffee ask the barestas in there for a black coffee please?'' (SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER LOL 749 words )