meet the aftons!

(A/N skipped time to when u have worked here for a month now)

Y/N: ive worked here for a month i found out what the other outfit was for. just for normal shows sometimes i would have to go there in my outfit with jessica in her fredbear one and she would have to say "welcome to fredbears family diner who is ready for spring bonnie and the one and only fredbear!). jess was kinda a akward person but caring and then william and jeremy would have to go in the spring bonnie ad fredbear springlock costumes. the only resn jeremy would have to go in the suit is because henry left at 3:50 and the show was at 4:00.

when i was walking to the restroom to change into my normal outfit and wash of all the face makeup.(bascily just bunny nose and wiskers) william stopped me befor i could enter and said "uhm y/n me and my family are having a dinner at our house with henry wanna join us?" "ofc i would but uhm you are blocking the way to the restroom can u pls move?"

"oh! sorry y/n didnt mean to get in ur way" he walked away ask i walked twords the restroom. and washed my face and changed i grabbed my key clocked out. and was about to get in my car when william pulled up in his purple car and said "wanna ride? i can pick up ur car in the morning its 3:69". "sure" i said i hopped into his car and i heard behind me "who dafuq is she?!" i looked behind me to see liz a 15 year old boy and a 2 year old "mike watch ur mouth she is my assistint and she is having dinner with us"

"ugh fine.." (DAMN MICHEAL TALK ABT ATTITUDE >:\ ) "she is the nice pretty lady!" (SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER AND VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT 323 WORDS)