Part 2 (The Downfall)

Failure.

     Dream and Swap failed their mission to save everyone and stop the virus.
While in one of the aus a whole swarm of infected found a way into that au and infected the two Stars.
     Meanwhile in the anti-void Error!Sans was relaxing and planning his next move against the aus. He was sitting in a hammock he made out of his strings playing with one of the au puppets he made. Error was deep in thought when the infected found a way into the anti-void, they started making their way to Error while he was "distracted".
     "I didn't want to have to deal with any visitors today but I suppose I had no choise." Error thought.
     When the infected got close enough Error lowered himself from the hammock before tying them up with his strings.
     "Hah! Too easy". Error laughs as he opens up a portal to escape.
     Everything happened so fast because the next thing Error knew was something blasted him in the back, pushing him into the portal.
     When Error opened his eyes again he was laying on his stomach on an island in the doodle sphere. He heard someone laughing and looked up to see who it was, it was Ink, he was on the island across from him.
     "Pffft- hey Error! Nice landing!" Ink said in-between his laughing. "Man you really need to work on your landing skills!"
     Ink continued laughing but little did he know the infected had followed Error into the doodle sphere and were approaching Ink from behind. Error tried to stand up but his back felt like it was on fire. In a moment of desperation Error tried to call out to Ink.
     "Ink! Turn around!"
     "I'm not falling for that one Error."
     "I'm being serious right now! Just turn around!"
     But it was too late, when Ink turned around he was greeted by a swarm of the infected. Ink didn't even get a chance to attack before they tackled him to the ground, and all Error could do was watch.
     When the infection process was finished Ink stood up and turned to face Error, and all Error could do was stare.
     Dream!Sans, now infected, stepped out of the crowd of other infected with Swap right behind him. Dream drew back his bow and aimed for Error, he tried to get up again but it was no use, it was as if his knees were glued to the ground. Dream fired the arrow directly at Error's eye and in just a few seconds, Error was laying on the ground not moving with an arrow sticking out of his eye socket.

(444 words, that's not bad. That was it for part 2 of this story, I hope that anyone who reads this enjoyed. I'll post part 3 either again later tonight or tomorrow depending on my mood)