Part 3 (New Friends)

When Error finally woke up he found himself laying down in a room with a ton of white beds, he felt extremely dizzy. He sat up and instantly saw a Sans standing at the end of the bed, he freaked out and fell off to the side; the Sans rushed over to Error to see if he was alright.
     "Get away from me!"
     "Hey relax buddy I'm only trying to help." The Sans offered his hand to Error.
     "Don't be shy, I don't bite." The Sans laughed. Error hesitated but took the Sans' hand, his hand was warm.
     "What do you want?"
     "Well when me and some others were looking around the aus for survivors we found you." The Sans pulled Error up to his feet. "You were hurt so we took you to an empty Undertale au to tend to your wounds."
     "Uh... huh..." Error looked around some more. "Is this the old lab in this au?"
     "Yeah this is the only place that wasn't trashed." The Sans sighed. "Oh I almost forgot, my name is Anti-Error but you can just call me Anti."
     "Let me guess, you're a rip off version of me."
     "I wouldn't say rip off." Anti laughs at his remark. Anti opens and portal to another au.
     "Come on let's go, I'll show you around our work in progress safe haven."
     "Safe haven?"
     "Yeah, Crow made it for us with his new abilities!"
     "Crow as in Bird Sans?"
     "Correct."
     "That's dumb but whatever, show me around." Error lets Anti take him to the safe haven and the first thing they see is Fresh!Sans.
     "Yo yo wassup my radical brosephs."
     "Are you serious!? Why him!?" Anti puts his hand on Error's shoulder.
     "He's a Star now."
     "Star as in Star Sans!?"
     "Exactly, Fresh is Dream's replacement. He's got the outfit and everything."
     "It's not really my style but it's got all the radical colors so it's cool." Fresh shows off his new clothes.
     "This is stupid." Fresh wraps his arm around Error.
     "Relax brah, I'm only here to help yo."
     "Get off me!" Error shoos Fresh off.
     "Well let's just continue." Anti pats Error on the back then continues showing him around. He introduces Error to Crow who is Ink's replacement and Lust who is Blue's replacement. After showing Error around he finally takes him to a bedroom.
     "This is going to be your new room."
     "Wait what? I'm not staying here!"
     "Why not?"
     "Because I live in the anti-void already!"
     "Well the anti-void is swarmed with infected so if you want to survive then I'd advise you stay here."
     "...Fine, but just until the anti-void is clear again."
     "That's fine with me, now get some sleep because tomorrow is another big day." Anti waves goodbye then leaves the room leaving Error all by himself. Error sits down on the bed and sighs.
     "I can't believe I have to stay here with a bunch of glitches. Also come on! Fresh is Dream, Crow is Ink, and Lust is Blue? That's so stupid." Error lays down and sighs again.
     "But then again, I guess this place isn't so bad, as long as these mistakes don't bother me I'll be fine." Error closes his eyes and begins to drift off to sleep in his new home.

(553 words, not bad. Thank you to those who viewed my last two parts, just seeing that people have seen this makes me so happy. Anyways I hope you enjoy part 3 and I'll make sure to make another part today or tomorrow.)