chapter two

2 days later

valentina woke up to a knock on her door. she was still wearing a bikini from the night prior, and had smeared makeup on her face.

she glanced at the clock and it had already been afternoon time, so she stood up to open the door. when she opened the door she saw jj standing in her doorway. "oh hey... sorry i didn't mean to wake you up if you were still asleep." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

valentina was a little surprised he was there, but invited him inside. shit, she had forgot it was thursday. "no, it's okay." she said and flashed a smile.

they both went to sit on the bar stools in her kitchen. "i'm just going to run upstairs and change, but i'll be right back." she spoke and the boy nodded slightly.

she quickly went into her bedroom and removed her makeup. she put on a bikini, with jean shorts and a tie crop over it. the girl hurried to put on some mascara before fixing her hair.

she went downstairs after about 5 minutes. "you still manage to look cute even though you just woke up." the boy said and she blushed a bit.

"maybank is turning into a romantic now is he?" she joked and he shoved her. "says the one whos name is valentina." "fair." she said laughing.

she sat down next to him and said, "if you want, we can go to topper's party tonight? i mean i don't have anyone to go with anyway." she smiled a little bit to show him she was serious.

"uh i don't know thats kind of a kook thing, i don't know how they'd like a pouge there."

"oh come on! who cares what everyone else thinks. it will be fun!" she said convincingly.

he contemplated for a minute, but ultimately decided she seemed too excited to ruin it. "okay fine, i'll go with you, on one condition." she looked at him curiously. "you don't let rafe beat the shit out of me."

valentina giggled and responded, "i would never let him do that, and thank you, you know for agreeing to come."

"no problem val, i mean it isn't like i have anything better to do." he said and chuckled.

she watched as he moved his hand onto the back of her neck and pulled her closer to him. they stayed like this for a few moments as the tension in the room grew. he pressed his lips against hers in a gentle manner. after a few seconds, his tongue was twisting inside of valentina's mouth. shortly after, they broke the kiss for a quick breathe of air, before she waisted no time, pulled his lips back onto hers.

they were soon making out, and jj picked her up and placed her onto the island. she pulled away to catch a breathe and said, "do you want to take this upstairs?" the boy smirked and said, "let's go."

she grabbed his hand and led him into her massive bedroom. his jaw dropped a little, but he was fast to lift her back up and place her onto the bed.

they continued aggressively taking turns putting their tongues in each other's mouthes, and soon he was hovering over the girl. he flipped her over on top of him and continued pressing soft kisses onto her lips. she broke the kiss after a second and quickly said, "no feelings attached?" as she pulled his shirt off. "well obviously." he replied as he untied hers.

after another few minutes, they both laid next to each other on the bed breathing heavily.jj had his arm behind her as she rested her head on his chest.

a few hours later, she woke up with her arm wrapped around the boy. she was quick to assume they had fallen asleep. she tried her best not to wake him as she moved, but was unsuccessful. "hey." he said as he forced his eyes open. "hey" she said back as she took a look at the clock.