ℂℍ. 𝟞 [𝐹𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝒶𝓁 ?]

(Y/N) POV

I'e gotten inside the car after me putting my bags in the car trunk. The small car finally moved. "BYE-BYE, HAVE A SAFE TRIP.. !!" Harue shouted at me still tearing. I poked my head out of the backside of the car window seat, and waved at my family. They all slowly look smaller and smaller. During the car ride back to ES, i kept listening to the song and the choreography. But another thing comes through my mind. Would i met them ?

[TIMESKIP :D]

.

.

.

.

.

.

"we're here sir" the driver said to me. "Thank you, about the paym-" "No need, i've already been paid by someone before" the driver said cutting me off. "Again, thank you so much sir" i said bowing at him. "There's no need" the driver said, smile, then left with the car. "And im back already" i said to myself smiling. "Now where's the dorm that i should live in-" *Ding*. 'A message.. from.. Mr. (P/N)' i thought. 'it is said that i'll use the old building ?, well that's better renting my own place to live in' i thought.

'Well, time to go in i guess' i thought. The old dorm might look ragged outside, but the inside tho, it's so fancy. I thought the electricity and the water might not work, but it actually it's working.

When i was walking up the stairs, i met someone

Souma POV

I was walking down the stair after helping the new rookie group unpacked their belongings, Then afterward i'll make them a lunch, but they said they've eaten already. Well more for me i guess. 'Huh, a new resident of the old building, wonder who're they, i've never seen them before' i thought. While walking down i said "Do u need with that stuff your carrying right now". He froze. "I-i, excuse me, are you oka-" " *Deep breathe* YOU'RE THE FAMOUS SOUMA KANZAKI, MEMBER OF AKATSUKI !!, OMG IM GONNA FAINT" he shouted at me. 'I-is he a fan ?, if so how does he got in ?' i thought. "A-ah, apologies, where's my manner, im (Y/N) (L/N), a new idol from New Dimension" he said. "Are you a solo or a member of a group, because if you're a member of a group, you're the first one to arrive" i said to him.

"Ah, im a solo artist" he said to me. 'A solo one huh ?, New Dimension debuting another soloist huh, that's indeed gonna be another headline of the news' i thought. "Ah, i can help you unpack, here let me just carry some of it for you" i said already carrying some of his boxes. "Thank you" he said with a warm smile. I smiled back at him.

[TIMESKIP]

.

.

.

.

.

.

Im done helping another idol, there's so many idol debuting these days, But he's interesting, he debuted solo, there's not many solo idol these days. New Dimension is sure making a bold decision by debuting him solo. Not that i mind having another soloist under ES, atleast Madara has a new friend :D

(Y/N) POV

"Thank you so much Souma-senpai for helping bringing, and also unpacking my stuff" i said to him bowing. "Don't mention it, i'll be rooting for your debut" he said to me. We just look at each other until my stomach rumbling. "A-ah, are you hungry ?, i was planning to make a lunch after helping you out" "A-ah, n-no need senpai, you've alreadry helped me bringing and unpacking my stuff, there's no need for the food i'll-" "Nonsense, this is much more cheaper, healthier, and tastier rather than buying at the cafeteria" he said to me. "Afterall, it's free" he said whispering it in my ear. Im beet red now

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fine, if you insist on making me a lunch, than i shall accept it, but atleast let me helped you make it" "Good deal". Souma-senpai and i ended up chatting almost about everything while we're making lunch.

-Asmotology