ℂℍ. 𝟟 [𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃]

(Y/N) POV

Souma-senpai make me a meal, and of course i helped him. Me and him chatted a lot while having a meal, such as "How did you get scouted at ES ?", "How long is your underachiever period ?", "How many L$ do u have ?". Which of course i didn't answer the last one, 'cus im broke. But honestly, he's a really good guy and a sweet one. How do i know ?, idk. My gut's the one who told me :v

"Thank you once again Souma-senpai" i said to him bowing a bit. "No need (Y/N)-san" he said smiling. "Do you have a plan after this (Y/N)-san ?" he asked me. "I don't have any pla-" *Ding* the notification cutted him off. "It seems that Natsume-senpai has called me to go to New Dimension, Natsume-senpai wanted me to meet him there" i said to him. "Natsume ?, you mean Natsume from switch ?" he asked me.

"Yes" i said to him while smiling. "Well go on, we don't want you to make Natsume late don't we ?" Souma said to me. "Alright, gotta go now senpai, cya" i bid my goodbye while running straight to the company building.

Souma POV

I watched (Y/N) leave the dining room running. 'That kid has been underachiever for much more longer than my underachiever period' i thought while watching him running out. 'It must be hard for him, but atleast he's finally going to achieved his dream for a long time' i thought again.

(Y/N) POV

I've finally reached the ES building. That running got me exhausted. "HerE, a driNk fOr yoU" someone said to me. 'Wait that voice is..' i thought then looked up "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!" i screamed at the guy infront of me. "N-Natsume Takahashi from S-Switch..." i said Stuttering.

"HehE, nO nEeD tO scReaM yoU knOw" he said to me. "I-Im sorry.." i said to him. "NoW noW, nO nEEd tO apoloGizE, ComE oN, thE otHeRS haVe bEen waItinG" he said gesturing for me to follow him.

[TIMESKIP]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

While walking to New Dimension office Natsume and (Y/N) chatted a bit about stuff.

"So (Y/N), hOw diD You eVeN gEt inTo NEw DiMeNsiOn ?" Natsume asked (Y/N). Not gonna lie, but Natsume actually did curious about the youngest member of New Dimension. "Well, Mr. (P/N) got me in somehow" i said to him. *Ding*, We reached the floor. After the Elevator door got opened, (Y/N) was greeted by The Seniors in New Dimension. They surprised him with a cake that has a writing on top of it. 'Congratulation'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Congratulation (Y/N) !!!" they shouted at him with a happy smile.

-Asmotology

Finally an update :D

Did you guys miss me ? :>