ℂℍ.𝟡 [𝒪𝓇 𝒜𝓂 𝐼 ?]

(Y/N) POV

I ran straight to the dance practice room that Leo-senpai told me to go to. Arashi-senpai has told me through Leo-senpai that he wants to record a dance practice video, just to test my abillity.

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) is still running to the dance practice room. Without him knowing, someone saw him. "I-is that really him ?" Aira said in shocked. 'N-no way, he has given up his dream to be an idol' Aira thought.
.
.
.
.
.
[FLASHBACK]

Aira POV

We were exhausted, both mentally and physically. With (Y/N)-Senpai leaving the group, i don't know how we'll be continuing our activities. We've been relying on him so much, but he doesn't complained a bit. "Aira, why're you zoning out ?" Mayo-Senpai asked me. "You still miss him so much Aira ?" Hiiro also asked me. "I-yes, i-i do indeed miss him so much" i said to them. "Without him here, the dorm felt colder than usual, and the empty futon near the exit where he usually sleep, now looks darker without him there" i said, not realizing a tear fell out of my eyes.

"U-ukh..." i tried to hold my tears, but it's too late. All of them flew down out of my eyes. "WAAAHHHHH-", "A-aira, c-calm down now would you, Tatsun and the others are here for you. And also, (Y/N) left a gift for you before he left. It's on your bed, would you like to opened it now ?" Tatsun-Senpai asked me that's still crying. I nod, and Tatsun-Senpai gave a wrapped gift, with notes on top of it.

'Dear Aira, you and me, we both have been a underachiever for a long time. I still remember that our first meeting was because of me looking for a sweater of mine that got lost in the laundry. And after that we become a close friend, until the others came. So, i decided to prepare a parting gift for you. Hope you like it.

- (Y/N)

I opened it, and saw a sweater that i accidentally use on our first meeting. This sweater's so comfy that i actually begged (Y/N)-Senpai to gave this to me before. And that night after dinner, i immediately sleep wearing (Y/N)-Senpai sweater.

Hiiro POV

"Fuahh.. that was a good meal Tatsumi-Senpai, thank you so much" I said while yawning, and also feeling full. "Your Welcome Hiiro, i love making people happy with my food, although my food isn't as delicious as Souma-Senpai food, still it makes me happy that i could see you smiling" he said back to me smiling. "N-no...." Mayo-Senpai said softly. "W-what is it Mayo-Senpai, i can't hear you" i said to him. "I-i meant to say that Tatsun-Senpai food is too delicious for this being to resist and the egg rolls is just,✧・゚: *✧・゚:* PERFECTION *:・゚✧*:・゚✧" Mayoi-Senpai said.

"Come to think of it, i haven't seen Aira after dinner, where do you think he went Senpais ?" i said to both Tatsumi-Senpai and Mayoi-Senpai. "I think he's in the dorm sleeping, he's too tired because of what happend after the incident this morning" Tatsumi-Senpai said to me. "Well, we still have some things to do after dinner, so how about we do our affairs first before going to the dorms ?" i said to them. "Well then what're we waiting for ?, the longer we stay here, the longer we're gonna sleep. C'mon let's go" Mayoi-Senpai said while yawning. Seems like he's tired already, but hey that L$ won't come alone if we didn't work our way there. 

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

Aira POV

"Aira, what're you doing here zoning out, do you forgot that we have a practice in 10 minutes ?" Tatsun-Senpai said to me. "Ah, yes im coming Tatsun-Senpai" i said while following him from behind. 'There's no way that's him, im just hallucinating' i thought while walking behind Tatsun-Senpai.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Or am i ?'

-Asmotology

Yo author is back b*tches :D