Into It

Next morning she complied to the rules, and greeted me kneeling in her peach color lingerie...

I woke up to stuff my mrng boner in her mouth,. She sucked me while I brushed like a paid whore..

I cummed in her mouth making it her first meal...

I tied her to the washroom and made her my human toilet for the day...

After an hour...

One of my lady assistant came for some official work,. She was a 5'7 tall slim 34 boobs smart working woman not a cheap slut like my girl...

I offered her drinks and after 30 mins she asked to show her the washroom...

I told her u will either be surprised or be shocked...

She entered the washroom and left the door open contrary to my thoughts there was no reaction..

I opened the door to see her, her black pant was removed to her knees and black thongs were at mid thighs, she had a triangle cut whore pubic hair..

And was peeing her hot golden piss directly In my whores mouth...

This was a view to cherish..
I entered the washroom,  but she was busy releasing her bladder in my cunts useless mouthhole...

i came closer and inserted my cunt cage in her after she finished peeing,  I grabbed her by her hair..

I asked her about her to turn back and kneel alongside my whore, getting two whores lined made me wanna pee on them and mark my territory like a wild dog,

I unzipped my pants and started to release while the sluts kneeling shared each drop opening there mouths...

Her ofc coat and my sluts bra covered body were also covered in pee,...

I decided to give her a show she can't forget while I will show her my true domination later in ofc..

I brought my vibrators and taped them to my cunts cunt,.. keeping the panties on..

I set them in full swing while I brought my cane out,,
Today her boobs were to be painted red..

No counting,  I kept hitting in full swing until she cummed her panties thrice and boobs were swollen red and warm like anything..

I placed the nipple clamps And decided to place them making her squirm in pain..

While went in for her dirty tight ass, tearing her skin..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

She moaned like anything,  I kept striking my dick in full force, While my assistant was witnessing in full wetness,,

I fucked my bitch's ass for 30 min straight making the whore wet as hell

I kicked my assistant out with the cunt cage on keeping the keys..

And also keeping her pee wet thongs..

Next working day will be interesting..

To be continued..

PS- DO CONTACT on msg or loyalcouple07@gmail.com..