Prolouge

A woman in her late thirties walked into a break room, visible bags under her eyes as she took a sip of a cup of Joe she carried and tossed some files onto a table in front of her coworker. He was in his mid forties with blonde hair and fair skin, casually eating a doughnut as he opened the file and took a quick read, understanding what the woman wanted him to do. His eyes scanned the paper, describing the details of an anomaly that the foundation had recently discovered and detained in their current site location. The description was a of a (Male/Female/Other) Human Teenager with (Skin/Color) skin, a (Hair/Color) (Hair/Style), and a (Favorite/Color) T-shirt with black jeans. The woman then spoke as he kept reading, her voice croaking awkwardly, "The Council wants to assign this new anomaly to Dr. Parker. Do you know where that kid is?"

"Look Darla," The man responded with an Australian accent, "I know you an' 'im don't see eye to eye. And I can tell that your jealous he's risen so high through the ranks despite being here a fourth the time you've been around, but it just looks unprofessional at this point mate. I mean every time he's in the same room as you you're giving him a glare that'd scare even 096 away. So just give it a break and let it go." He took a bite into his doughnut as he continued reading the file, the woman he called Darla gave him a very ticked off look as she huffed and walked over to the coffee maker to refill her cup. Responding soon after she said, "I noticed you haven't answered my question yet Carl."

After a short realization, Carl face palmed himself as he said, "Ohhh... right, I saw him this mornin' sayin' something 'bout meeting up with 682 for another chat." Darla rolled her eyes as she stormed out of the room followed by a growl, "I swear if he's still in one piece by the time I get there, I'm gonna tear him in half." Carl sighed as he finished his doughnut, organized the files Darla had thrown to him, and followed after her with the file in hand. Knowing full well about the situation that was about to unfold.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meanwhile in a containment cell on the other side of the site, a young Dr. Parker was doing his best to have a calm and stressless conversation with SCP-682, otherwise known as 'The Un-Killable Reptile'. Sitting back in a chair he'd brought, he looked at the creature that was laying on the shore of the small island in the middle of the containment cell. "Well my reptilian comrade. Since I started seeing you every two weeks, I've naturally noticed an increase in your moral around me." The man said as he leaned forward in his chair. "I'm just not attacking you, doesn't mean I respect you human." The reptile spoke in a deep and groggy voice as he looked away.

"Well I know what these guys have done to you, and I've been doing my best to help those who feel anguish or rage in the foundation's custody. Not by command from the higher-ups, I just want to help everyone live the best life they can. Hence these meetings." Dr Parker said with a bright smile only fading for a second at the word 'custody' before continuing, "I myself have gone through some rough patches but never received help until way later. So I want to help those who I can as soon as possible. Speaking of which, I have some other things I need to do so, same time next week?" The Reptile simply grunted as he turned away, muttering a small, "Sure." Dr Parker waved as he took his chair and made his way out of the Containment Cell. He pulled out his I-Pad and went to a checklist he had and crossed off 682 on the list as he began muttering to himself, "So after Rex back there, next thing I have to do is-"

"Parker!" Darlas voice rang through the halls as Dr Parker looked up to see her stomping towards him. He stopped walking and pressed his I-Pad up against his chest as he said in a more professional tone, "Morning Dr. Lewis. What can I do for you?" Darla walked up to Dr Parker and said, "You know it's prohibited to enter 682's Containment Cell! You could have been killed by that monster!" Dr Parker scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Hh. Since when did you care if I was alive or not? Also he's not a monster, he's just misunderstood."

"Alright, break it up you two..." Carl said as he walked up and handed Dr Parker a file, "The Head-honchos want you to investigate this kid that we recently obtained." Dr Parker examined the file and did a small amount of calculations in his head. "Seems reasonable, tell them I have the situation under control. Have a good one." He said as he walked down the hall towards the Cell number described in the file. But something that had lightly stuck Carl as odd was Dr Parkers sudden mood change from pessimistic to his usual happy bubbly self, he could feel like something was off about Dr Parker but he couldn't quite figure it out.