How do I become a scarer.

Third POV

Hi, my name is Twila and this is the story about how an ordinary yet exceptional green monster changed my life, for the better or worse well I guess you'll just have to see for yourself.

..........
A school bus was pulling up to a facility. But this school bus didn't hold your average schoolers. It held little kid monsters on a field trip singing as they ride along the open traffic less road to the scare floor.

"The head bone's connected to the horn bone  the horn bones right above the wing bones"

As the school bus releases the little monsters, they all quickly pile out.

" ok everyone off the bus now I want you all to remember the rules no biting, screaming, and no fire breathing." The teacher said as a kid them proceeds to breathe fire at his friend.
" what did I just say." She then started counting noticing she was missing two students.
" OK we're missing one ,ok who are we missing."

A little green monster than hit the glass door of the bus.

" oooh mike, sorry about that"

The little green monster slowly descends down the school bus stairs
"Thanks Joe good luck completing your crossword puzzle."
" sorry Michael I didn't see you" the teacher exclaims.
" that's ok when I was on the bus I found a nickel." he said holding up and showing off his shiny new nickel.
"I wish I had pockets"

" ok well now everyone gather up and get into groups of two"

As everyone gatherd together two monsters were left with out partners. One not noticing the other and the other two scared to ask if they could be together.

" ok well I guess it's just you and me mike."
" a-and me miss.Karen" Nishi monster says descending from behind the big blue, fluffy monster in her year.
" yes that is correct Twyla actually why don't you both be partners I think you'd get along great with each other."
" hi my names mike what's yours"
" t-Twyla and nice to m-meet you." She said with a nervous smile.
" hey Twyla want to be friends?" he asks with a nervous smile.
" yeah that w-would be great." She agrees nervously, but also with a sense of happiness for making her first friend.

Time skip

Heading inside they all started to look at the doors and monsters entering them.

" now welcome to the scare floor. Now can anyone give me a scary roar."

Just then kids started screaming and showing off how load they can be. Until mike screamed and the attention turned his way. Not because he was scary but because monsters were heading there way.

" hey guys are you in a trip with your school?" The monster say.
" yes we are. We're hear to learn about scream energy and what it takes to become a scarer." Karen adds
" well if you want to become a scarer the best school is MU."
" ohh please Fear tech is where it's at"
" haha yeah your right." He says as the monster leaves
" no it's not MU is" he says with a wink and leaves. Just then everyone piled to the front to see. However Twyla and mike were pushed at the back.

" hey how about we do tallest in the back you know shortest to tallest." Mike says trying to get in front.
" out of the way wazowski you don't belong on a scare floor. Same with you Twyla your dad may be a scarer but your to shy and timid to actually be one." The kid says. I look down and fade into the shadows not noticing mike slipping away to a door.

Time skip

" miss Karen mike went over the line." A monster that was her classmate says.
" huh MICHAEL!!" The teacher shout with pure terror.

Time skip again

The monster from earlier comes out and notices a bunch of people with shocked faces by him. He then turns around confused by what exactly everyone was looking at behind him and just then noticed mike.

" that was real dangerous kid. I didn't even know you were in there. Woah I didn't even know you were in there. Good job kid." He says placing his hat on top of mike.
I slowly walk over and tug on his hand he nods letting me know he's ok.
" what do you have to say for yourself mike?" The teacher says with disappointment.
" how do I become a scarer?" Michael asks with a big goofy grin. 

And just like that our story begins. Knowing in my mind the fact that someone especially Mike wanted to be my friend made me start to feel not so lonely, and I knew this was the starting of an amazing friendship about to blossom into a beautiful flower.