Scare final

Waking up this morning I was pumped. I have been studying and working hard to get good grades and have it where I'm one of the top students next to Mike of course. I decided to meet Randal and mike there since they like to get their a little earlier. I was flying there when I see mike and Randal walking and I see the ROR's talking to Sullivan. A pep talk maybe I'm not sure I drop down and see them take the ROR jacket away from him. Is he being kicked out or something. I decided to hurry up and catch up with mike and Randal I flew above them and turned under the large beam with a stature above and landed right next to mike.

" hey guys are you ready for the test today I wonder what it's going to be" I say
" hey Twyla and yeah but we all have been working really hard so I'm sure we'll pass no matter what." Mike says enthusiastically.

We head in and I decided to sit a couple rows from mike and Randal since I don't enjoy being in the front row like them then I see sully walk by and head right to mike and Randal knocking some of his books down.
"Jerk" I mumble
Sitting down I turn my attention towards Mr.knight as he begins to start the scare test. Turns out we have to do the dummy simulation. He then brings up a monster to do his test. Honestly I'm hoping I go last or somewhere in the middle but at the e same time I want to just get it over with. Then all the sudden I hear noise and the RORs walk inn and sit a row behind me then noises towards the front of the room are heard and we all see mike and sully....roaring at eachother? Then sully falls back and hits a scream can and it flys around the room it almost hits me when I duck and reappear since I since I turned invisible. I then shield my head. It then falls on the floor and Dean Hardscrabble flys down landing in front of them. Chills run up my spine yes she is an amazing monster who I look up to but she scared me. I then lean back and start to fade again. Worry goes through me for mike.
" this can't be good"
Dean hardscrabble then had them demonstrate a scare to her both failing and being kicked out in the process.
" now let's continue Ms.Boogyman to the front please."
I go up and am told the child that I'll need to scare.
" I am a 6 year old boy who is afraid of lions and the dark demonstrate." Mr.knight says.
I then go up to the dummy and fade into the shadows. As the dummy looks up it doesn't see me and it goes back to sleep.
I then turn into my dragon form and jump on it roaring in its face.

I then watch the scream can go up a lot more than I expected not full sadly but it was fairly close. I then turn to Mr. knight and start walking down by him. I go back to my regular form and shyly smile and quietly walk back to my seat. I feel embarrassed with all the eyes watching me and start to fade into my seat.

Time skip

As we were told that we were dismissed we all left break was starting so we were heading to our dorms to pack or to stay.
" Twyla!" I heard my name being called I then saw Johnny running up to me.
" uhh hi?"
" hello I saw what you did in their it was quite impressive." Johnny complemented.
" oh uhh yeah thanks."
" sucks about Sullivan and the little green beach hall though but at the end of the day I guess they weren't much of monsters."
" what. Umm well that beach all has had to work super hard his entire life because jerks like you don't give him a chance and sure Sullivan isn't very bright but he can be scary when he wants to. Also need I remind you that you guys took him in so I guess that says a lot about you guys as monster to." With that I walked away annoyed and wanting to go see mike and how he is doing.