Studying part 2

I had put on a regular outfit swing as it was just studying and grabbed my books on my way out. On my walk over I couldn't help but be a little nervous not only for it being a top fraternity house but they were also mean to my best friend. I could see the house a little bit I front of me and began mentally preparing myself for any possible scenario. Mainly bad ones. I got to the door and knocked. I waited patiently until finally the door opened. A monster with multiple arms and was fairly built open Ed the door.
" hello can I help you." Mystery monster asked
" uhh hi yes. I'm Twyla umm I'm hero to help Sullivan study for our test tomorrow?" I explained.
" oh ok come in he's in the living area with everyone else. By the way I'm Javier." He said
" ok" I said following him.
As we arrived in the room all eyes turned to me.
" hey ready to get to work."  Sullivan said.
" umm yes sure do you have you're text book."
" yeah took me a bit to find it but I did here you are." He said handing it to me.
" ok so first... oh wow this has literally never been opened before ummm well then I guess we'll start at the beginning if that works?"
" yeah sure."

Time skip

As we we finishing studying he left to get us both drinks and put away his stuff. So that left me, Javier, Johnny, and a crab looking guy. They were all taking well except Johnny he seemed deep in thought. While I was waiting for Sullivan to come back I just started packing up my pencils and everything into my small bag I brought with me.
" so what's your name again." Johnny asked.
" I believe as I said before the other night I didn't give it to you. But it's Twyla."
" pretty name for a pretty monster any last name to that?"
" yes it's boogyman."
" NO WAY THIS GURLS A BOOGYMAN THAYS INSANE" the crab monster yelled
" calm down" Johnny said
Before Johnny or any of them could say anything else I heard something crash close behind me. It made me flinch and I turned invisible. Well not invisible but camouflaged with the shadows in the house.
" uhh hey where's Twyla?" Sullivan asked
" right here sorry you spooked me a bit" I said coming back out of the shadow.
" woah how that was awesome." Sullivan said
" thanks sorry sometimes if I get started or any major emotion happens well that uhh happens. Usually when I'm nervous or get spooked though" I explained
That ended up causing Sullivan and Jet ( I think the crab guys name is) to ask me more questions which I answered until I looked at the clock and it showed that it was 10:30.
" crap I got to go I've got to head back to my dorm it was nice meeting all of you and good luck on the test tomorrow."
With that I ran out the door turned into my form and flew to my dorm. After all tomorrow would determine whither or not we were allowed to stay in the scaring program.